• Lots of naked NEW Members on the forum plz add an AVATAR we are adding them if you don't if you don't like change them.

Positive podcasts

Jasmine Malika

Diamond Member
Hi all!
I’ve been listening to podcasts lately, mostly to do with true crime hehe.. but I want to listen to more self-care affirming motivating ones. Got any suggestions?

Vader

Gold Member
Search around, there are a lot of former Special Forces guys with podcasts. They may not be specifically self care, but they speak a lot about self, performance and understanding yourself to get the beast out of you.

Also Arne odd gun battle story is great too.

mrrobot1994

Bronze Member
Hi all!
I’ve been listening to podcasts lately, mostly to do with true crime hehe.. but I want to listen to more self-care affirming motivating anime 18 ones. Got any suggestions?
Mindset Mentor by Rob Dial explores various aspects of mindset in episodes lasting about 15 to 20 minutes. New episodes are released every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Rob Dial recently introduced a 'plus' version, enhancing the podcast with show notes, reflection questions, and journal prompts. This podcast has had a positive impact on me.

Westozman

Diamond Member
Be very wary of unqualified people doing podcasts, especially self care, mindfulness and self improvement. So many "advisors" out there with no verifiable training or real world experience. Sound good but no substance or results.