• Lots of naked NEW Members on the forum plz add an AVATAR we are adding them if you don't if you don't like change them.

Orgy anyone?

Jamie Jackson

Jamie Jackson 💋
Diamond Member
So a friend and I were googling new furniture and beds and came across this….
C9029B78-B601-41CE-8FD5-CA86C9CBB3E8.jpeg
For a bed made out of cardboard I’m really impressed yet skeptical 🤔
Maybe Langtrees can update the beds and we can test it out with a big ol orgy 😂 apparently 33 people.

Who’s interested 🤗

Last edited:

Reception Celeste

Silver Member
I wonder if there is a cardboard bed base company that would offer up their product to be tested in an Orgy at Langtrees?! I think that orgy could take place upstairs, in the Langtrees Room, my money is on the bed base or the lucky punters invited to give out way before the ladies at Langtrees... or the floor!!

johnmatilda

Legend Member
I wonder if there is a cardboard bed base company that would offer up their product to be tested in an Orgy at Langtrees?! I think that orgy could take place upstairs, in the Langtrees Room, my money is on the bed base or the lucky punters invited to give out way before the ladies at Langtrees... or the floor!!
What happens when the cardboard bed gets soggy with you know what? It will collapse into a soggy goey heap! 😁

Jamie Jackson

Jamie Jackson 💋
Diamond Member
Hahahah we should ask around.

That’s definitely a review for that company to advertise, their brand would go viral.