• Lots of naked NEW Members on the forum plz add an AVATAR we are adding them if you don't if you don't like change them.

I got my first Threat TODAY in 43 Years the TRIAD is after me

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Last week, I posted some links of two girls I knew weren't real photos. They had registered two weeks before, and as the only email contact, I thought I would see how many emails they would get, thinking 1-3. I was amazed each profile got about 60 page views a day, and one in that viewed emailed.
I left up for a few more days, then deleted the profiles and accounts
500 page views on one, and over 67 emails were sent
Today, another one came through. I sent a message to the account email saying that I would not activate it without a phone call from the account holder.
An hour later, I got these three messages to the number I had sent my SMS from.
These were the 3 threatening SMS messages. I will take this to the police and find out who deals with in the US but unlikely coming out of USA it will be a asian operator here

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I was going to send an email but was too lazy to find a Gmail one without Langtrees in it if any of the members did send a email did you work out what the scam was as must be bigger than just bait & switch.

Tania Smiley

*****Admin***** Smiles Are Contagious
Staff member
Gold Member
I was going to send an email but was too lazy to find a Gmail one without Langtrees in it if any of the members did send a email did you work out what the scam was as must be bigger than just bait & switch.
Report them on your computer and to the police then don't worry. I could guarantee it's just a scam .

Roxan

Gold Member
Threats are dangerous I agree. But from reading their messages with poor grammar. I’d say they are just simply threats because someone didn’t get their own way. I mean who even threatens with the cartel. Some tough talk there but anyways do what you gotta do to keep yourself safe.

mrys

Legend Member
Sorry to see this, any threat of harm and the police will act. Let the police rattle their cage. Not a nice experience for you though :-(

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
I agree threats are dangerous, to me the SCAM is to threaten and scare the person, hence they will get the money. Report to the Police ASAP.
Bad experience, keep yourself safe.

Shazaam

Gold Member
Last week, I posted some links of two girls I knew weren't real photos. They had registered two weeks before, and as the only email contact, I thought I would see how many emails they would get, thinking 1-3. I was amazed each profile got about 60 page views a day, and one in that viewed emailed.
Today, another one came through. I sent a message to the account email saying that I would not activate it without a phone call from the account holder.
These were the 3 threatening SMS messages. I will take this to the police and find out who deals with in the US but unlikely coming out of USA it will be a asian operator here
I think you will find due to gun laws drug cartels don't have that much power in Australia too get you knocked off. As a male, I wouldn't go into hiding or worry about it but I would see what the Police have to say about it. 6 years ago or so somebody dropped a note in my neighbours letterbox saying they were going to rape my neighbour and the Police said it was probably kids and didn't finger print the note or anything.

I think if there is a conspiracy to knock you off the mental health service/Police will intervene in Australia as the conspirators will become in-appropriately aggressive etc. The stuff they force medicate with is quite powerfull and the Police can raid them over and over again etc.

If there's an international conspiracy to knock you off. The conspirators will become aggressive etc and in the phillipines for example the Police go out and shoot them due to their behaviour, not looking too arrest them at all.

Something like that.

DickieWu

Gold Member
Sometimes, you see these petty criminals who aren't the brightest. They end up incriminating themselves and getting caught for their crimes without even realizing it. With all the technology these days, you really need to be smart to be a criminal. Haha! 😆

Spicey

Gold Member
Report it Police. And wouldn't expect anything to be done. Whatever the reason, I don't believe they are equipped to handle anything much more than enforcing road rules and late night drunks.

Casey Delicious

Casey Delicious
Gold Member
1000000830.jpg
Maybe u should report to these guys there has been a lot of report of sexexhuastion from online sites, I made a brief report in relation to what iv experience, I hv read there's been a lot of similar situations from people on dating sites, it starting to look like it coming to our industry as for me yourself and anyone else in our industry this is our business iv lost lot of money iv been abused or harassed on a weekly basis it really puts me at higher risk not to mention the time iv lost texting bxk or reading text waiting for no shows. Really do hope this is the last for you tho from my experience and from what I read from safety I don't think so

TotalGold

Silver Member
I've had a bunch of these in the past. It's just scammers in a call centre getting paid commission on how many suckers they can swindle.

For sure report it but don't lose a minute of sleep worrying about it.