• Lots of naked NEW Members on the forum plz add an AVATAR we are adding them if you don't if you don't like change them.

Hey Valentina Rossi here πŸ’•

Valentina Rossi

Bronze Member
So just flew back home from Perth where I had the best tour yet ! A wonderful five whole nights at the one and only Langtrees vip and I have to say Perth boys are just built different and are by far my favourite out of all that Australia has to offer . They are polite down to earth gentlemen that are extremely skilled in the bedroom . I was left mind blown ! I had an absolute ball . So excited to come back for another 5 night tour so I hope to see you all on July 10th -15th πŸ’•xx Valentina

Anna LD

Bong Beauty ll LT Digital Team
Legend Member
So just flew back home from Perth where I had the best tour yet ! A wonderful five whole nights at the one and only Langtrees vip and I have to say Perth boys are just built different and are by far my favourite out of all that Australia has to offer . They are polite down to earth gentlemen that are extremely skilled in the bedroom . I was left mind blown ! I had an absolute ball . So excited to come back for another 5 night tour so I hope to see you all on July 10th -15th πŸ’•xx Valentina
woww, looks like someone is in Love with Perth Gents. We hope to see you soon sexy lady!
also just to add love your lip colour in the picture. ❀

Valentina Rossi

Bronze Member
woww, looks like someone is in Love with Perth Gents. We hope to see you soon sexy lady!
also just to add love your lip colour in the picture. ❀
They are so sweet . Definitely my favourite men. Thank you beautiful πŸ’• lip colour is revlon lip liner in the colour nude over entire lip and nude by nature matte liquid lipstick over the top in the colour blush . Best combo πŸ’‹see you in July xx

Madam Chantelle

Legend Member
We love working with you.. yes you look AMAZING and you have such a warm and beautiful personality.. the complete package :)..

Look forward to seeing you in July xx

Tania Smiley

*****Admin***** Smiles Are Contagious
Staff member
Gold Member
Welcome to the Forum @Valentina Rossi from me here in Tropical Darwin, 🌺

Enjoy yourself on here, it's a great way to get to know the clientele and for them to get to know you.
You'll learn heap too!
The Forum is an amazing resource for all WL's for tips, education and just to make you smile because it's a great community we have here.
If you need any help on here don't be afraid to ask and I look forward to seeing your contributions.🐊😎🌴

Valentina Rossi

Bronze Member
We love working with you.. yes you look AMAZING and you have such a warm and beautiful personality.. the complete package :)..

Look forward to seeing you in July xx

Aww thank you beautiful I think the same of you ! So excited to come back . Literally booked my next flight back the same day I got home haha keen as mustard πŸ’• counting down the days . Perth is definitely my new happy place xx

Nina Stone

Diamond Member
It was so great to meet you on your recent tour with us in Perth @Valentina Rossi πŸ˜ƒ See you next month! Lots of πŸ’• xox

Valentina Rossi

Bronze Member
Welcome to the Forum @Valentina Rossi from me here in Tropical Darwin, 🌺

Enjoy yourself on here, it's a great way to get to know the clientele and for them to get to know you.
You'll learn heap too!
The Forum is an amazing resource for all WL's for tips, education and just to make you smile because it's a great community we have here.
If you need any help on here don't be afraid to ask and I look forward to seeing your contributions.🐊😎🌴
Thank you beautiful xxx