• Lots of naked NEW Members on the forum plz add an AVATAR we are adding them if you don't if you don't like change them.

Help needed 15 minutes a day needed

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Hello members, does anyone have 15 minutes daily to help me with a search project? If you need the internet on your mobile or desktop, send me a private message if you can help.
No real pay but happy to give you a FREE lounge fee once a week and 3 beers plus a pair of slappas.

DHFH

The Gnome
Diamond Member
Hello members, does anyone have 15 minutes daily to help me with a search project? If you need the internet on your mobile or desktop, send me a private message if you can help.
No real pay but happy to give you a FREE lounge fee once a week and 3 beers plus a pair of slappas.
“A pair of slappas”. Just as well your spell checker didn’t change that to a “pair of slappers” or you’d have a queue of would be helpers stretching across the Causeway.

Gobble_Doc

Diamond Member
I’m happy to help Monday-Thursday.
GD

DHFH

The Gnome
Diamond Member
Obviously I’m older than I thought if I’m one of the few that know what a pair of ‘slappas‘ and ‘slappers‘ are respectively 🥺🥺.