• Lots of naked NEW Members on the forum plz add an AVATAR we are adding them if you don't if you don't like change them.

Have you ever gone to work with an anal plug in the ass? How was the experience?

Rachel7788

Silver Member
Once a friend dared me to have a butt plug and remote controlled vibrator on the work for the whole day, in the dress and without any underwear. Part of his dare was also to go to work without any purse or backpack, so I can't take them out because I have nowhere to store them… I did it and it was one hell of experience, very pleasant but also very intensive and risky.

As I could not control the vibrations, I had 8 orgasms during the day and I was so wet and pantyless that I was sure someone would notice… At the end of the day, I didn't even dare to take the subway home, so I took a cab. Not sure did anybody notice, but I felt so exposed that day…

johnmatilda

Legend Member
Not sure I'm buying it...didn't anyone notice the trickle down your leg? 😅

Your friend sounds like fun. Is it a he or a she? If the latter, asking for a friend.

Last edited:

clicker68

Silver Member
Seen lots of girls getting around in those tight yoga pants and you can see the colored flashing lights from there dildos shame on those people taking pics while I am taking a peep.
It is a good thing she did not take the crowded subway (train in USA). Imagine all those people leaning against her, bumping her.
Btw where have you been seeing this? Asking for a friend.

Last edited:

clicker68

Silver Member
I know some girls film their stunts like this and put it on their onlyfans or other video sites.

johnmatilda

Legend Member
Once a friend dared me to have a butt plug and remote controlled vibrator on the work for the whole day, in the dress and without any underwear. Part of his dare was also to go to work without any purse or backpack, so I can't take them out because I have nowhere to store them… I did it and it was one hell of experience, very pleasant but also very intensive and risky.

As I could not control the vibrations, I had 8 orgasms during the day and I was so wet and pantyless that I was sure someone would notice… At the end of the day, I didn't even dare to take the subway home, so I took a cab. Not sure did anybody notice, but I felt so exposed that day…
Surprised the battery lasted the whole day. Powered by a Tesla Powerwall or solar powered? :rolleyes:

johnmatilda

Legend Member
I know some girls film their stunts like this and put it on their onlyfans or other video sites.
Shocking this is even a thing. If a bloke did this, the coppers be waiting for him before he even gets home...aliens watching our videos be like WTF, we ain't invading that f***ed up planet! They would probably be terrified of us humans probing them.

thirsty

Diamond Member

That’s one hell of a day in a good way