• Lots of naked NEW Members on the forum plz add an AVATAR we are adding them if you don't if you don't like change them.

Going from a sex worker to a Mistress

kaibigan

Silver Member
My first thought was similar to what @HappyPirate has articulated.

My second thought was that as a service provider, you presumably get to clock off when he's not around. What does "exclusive to him" mean (and would it mean something different to you than what it would mean to him) and how would it impact your ability to form/maintain relationships outside the arrangement?

voyuerism

Gold Member
What are your thoughts?
Long term client. 10 plus years business arrangement. Close call of wife finding out. Now proposal of becoming his mistress. Exclusive to him. How common is this? Would you be comfortable with such arrangement?
I'd be thinking no. If he can convince you with money that you're his alone , he sounds rather cold , conniving, convincing and controlling.
But who knows , maybe he's only psychopathic ?? šŸ¤·šŸ¤·

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
How are you going to pay your rent and other bills? Sounds like a great arrangement for him lol.
I'm financially secure and independent. I own more than one property freehold. This is not my only source of income. I'm well educated and also work in the disability sector. Plus currently doing my masters degree in psychology

Miss Monique

Legend Member
My first thought was similar to what @HappyPirate has articulated.

My second thought was that as a service provider, you presumably get to clock off when he's not around. What does "exclusive to him" mean (and would it mean something different to you than what it would mean to him) and how would it impact your ability to form/maintain relationships outside the arrangement?
Very valid points. I do have a partner interstate. They are relocating in January when thier commitments end

Miss Monique

Legend Member
My only concern is what happens when the arrangement ends? You would have let all your regular clients go and you would have to start from the beginning again building up a new group of regulars? Other than that I think it's a no brainer :)
All of my regular gentlemen have known me for some years. Many, have seen me the whole time I have been in this industry. I come and go from this. Part of how, I have maintained my mental health and well-being.
At my age sweetheart, that's not a concern.

1steelrod

Diamond Member
I'm financially secure and independent. I own more than one property freehold. This is not my only source of income. I'm well educated and also work in the disability sector. Plus currently doing my masters degree in psychology
So you know the rules.
Don't fall in love with clients.
Don't forget that you have a plan.
Don't do anything that will put your security at risk.
Remember. If you wanted a boyfriend you would have done it years ago.
Why take a husband who is cheating on his wife but has a working girl as his personal booty call girl. šŸ¤”
My thoughts šŸ’­.

DickieWu

Gold Member
It sounds like things are moving to a new level, and it's more than just business transactions. As long as you're both aware of where it's heading and having fun, enjoy the ride! It's the start of a new chapter. Congratulations!

sdm85

Gold Member
It'd be a little unusual to most normal people but i'd imagine in really wealthy circles it might be more common and accepted?

You're clearly pretty switched on so i guess the only thing that matters is if you think it's the right thing for you?

Last edited:

Madam Tracey

Cyclone Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
Do what feels right for you . Nothing is foreever. You can always change your mind if things are not going the way you thought they might. Just dont fall in love with a married man! Where you were spreading the love before, now he is going to be getting all of it, and you.

quiet achiever

Silver Member
Exclusive?? That sounds like a one way street. He is not being Exclusive, so why should you. If he has you as a mistress, then why should you not have a "Fuckboy" on the side also?

Miss Monique

Legend Member
Exclusive?? That sounds like a one way street. He is not being Exclusive, so why should you. If he has you as a mistress, then why should you not have a "Fuckboy" on the side also?
He has a wife. And the proposal was I no longer see other clients in exchange for a unit and weekly allowance/living expenses.
It was a very generous financial offer.
I also have a partner

Miss Monique

Legend Member
Is he going to accept you are exclusive at your word or want other reassurance?
Great question
They have known me for over 10 years. They are aware I have a partner. I like to think they know I'm a women of integrity.
I have not made a decision on his offer. As my own personal relationship will come first

Miss Monique

Legend Member
Do what feels right for you . Nothing is foreever. You can always change your mind if things are not going the way you thought they might. Just dont fall in love with a married man! Where you were spreading the love before, now he is going to be getting all of it, and you.
There is no emotional attachment or love. It's strictly a business arrangement.