• Lots of naked NEW Members on the forum plz add an AVATAR we are adding them if you don't if you don't like change them.

53 and single for the first time in a long time..do I need to get into better shape to attract a beautiful mature women?

johnmatilda

Legend Member
You need to do two things.
1. Learn the female language (money)
2. Inflate your wallet by padding it out to make it look thicker.

Body shap, height, age, looks are all completely irrelevant to the age group you are attracted to...... 28 to 50.
100%. You are indeed a wise man.

Horny A

Silver Member
You need to do two things.
1. Learn the female language (money)
2. Inflate your wallet by padding it out to make it look thicker.

Body shap, height, age, looks are all completely irrelevant to the age group you are attracted to...... 28 to 50.
Agreed. You can give them everything they could want but the moment you ask for even a simple non sexual favour as reciprocation then it all starts to fall apart.

johnmatilda

Legend Member
Agreed. You can give them everything they could want but the moment you ask for even a simple non sexual favour as reciprocation then it all starts to fall apart.
Yep. I had once asked my ex to take my car in for a service and change of wheels while I was away and she made all the little excuses like she had to go see her sister, had to do some shopping and didn't think she could fit it in. Prior to all this happening, I used to take HER car in for servicing and pick it up for years coz she felt she would get ripped off in case they said so and so needs to be done when it really didn't need it. It was then that I had an epiphany that she is happy to receive and not to give (there were lots of such signs) and that if I was ever to get sick or whatever, she would be out the door. Dumped her pretty quick and even then, she thought she could do better. She couldn't and didn't. 🤣 😂

Tania Smiley

*****Admin***** Smiles Are Contagious
Staff member
Gold Member
Yep. I had once asked my ex to take my car in for a service and change of wheels while I was away and she made all the little excuses like she had to go see her sister, had to do some shopping and didn't think she could fit it in. Prior to all this happening, I used to take HER car in for servicing and pick it up for years coz she felt she would get ripped off in case they said so and so needs to be done when it really didn't need it. It was then that I had an epiphany that she is happy to receive and not to give (there were lots of such signs) and that if I was ever to get sick or whatever, she would be out the door. Dumped her pretty quick and even then, she thought she could do better. She couldn't and didn't. 🤣 😂
She probably did that so you would end things.

mrys

Legend Member
The pity party continues, with the same offenders. Just stop whining about your past relationships and create a more meaningful and happy future for yourselves. Mr '53 years old and single for the first time in a long time' doesn't need the toxicity of your perspectives on relationships. He needs hope and encouragement to re assimilate into a dating game that's changed a lot since he was last active in it. Mate my take on dating hasn't changed that much but for what it's worth here it is. Be honest, be interesting, be clean and smell nice. Be a gentleman until invited to be otherwise. Take risks with your heart and ego, no pain = no gain. Genuineness is transparent, be authentic. Open doors, pull back seats at the table, buy flowers..........communicate your feelings........take it slow. Good luck, 53 is actually a great age to be out there looking!

D78

Silver Member
Mrys is pretty bang on with his advice there though. Getting back out there after a long relationship ends can be daunting. Yeah, things can go sideways, and it costs you, but if you look at every woman through the same lens, you might miss out on that very special someone.

D78

Silver Member
Wouldn't say the minority at all. I'm not on the site to punt either. And yeah, I've got a horror story of a divorce, and there's baggage there, but I sure as hell do my best not to have it colour my relationship with my girl now. She's likely to read this as well.

D78

Silver Member
It happens, but it's what you make of it after. Honestly made me re-evaluate a lot of my life, and led to me finally doing higher education.

If the experience has left you bitter towards the other sex, then you've lost. Simple as that. I don't see enjoyment in life without someone very special and who cares about me like I do her, being beside me to do the ups and downs of life. Fuck knows it's hard by yourself. Been there, done that too.

Slugger1

Legend Member
But back to the OP's question, don't get in shape to attract women. Get in shape if you think it will make you feel better in yourself. That'll bump up your confidence, and self confidence will help attract women.

Good advice you need to do things for yourself.

Exercise also creates Endorphins which helps combat the negative moods following a breakup.

mrys

Legend Member
It happens, but it's what you make of it after. Honestly made me re-evaluate a lot of my life, and led to me finally doing higher education.

If the experience has left you bitter towards the other sex, then you've lost. Simple as that. I don't see enjoyment in life without someone very special and who cares about me like I do her, being beside me to do the ups and downs of life. Fuck knows it's hard by yourself. Been there, done that too.
Great post mate!