• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Yum! Yum! Don't you just loooove McDonald's new fur burgers?

C

Contrarian

The only thing I don't like is that they tend to leave a tart, foul taste in your mouth.

[video=youtube;7nfftksyEGQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nfftksyEGQ[/video]

C

Contrarian

Look this version comes with a tangy sauce! Yum yum, here I cum cum!

[video=youtube;osebGjya6_w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osebGjya6_w[/video]

T

Tania Admin

I think it was a totally disgusting display from the young ladies in question. I am sure they have had plenty of fall-out with their faces clearly recognisable on the footage. Good on the gentleman who spoke up.

svengali

Foundation Member
Hmm!!

I saw some of this on the news and it has had plenty of discussion online and in the papers.

I liked the opinion writer in the "West" who asked this: "What if that had been a group of tipsy young men who could push back?" Would our hero have been so keen to wade in then?"

The fact is that what he did in dragging that girl off the counter would be enough to get him on the wrong side of a Magistrate's bench answering a charge of assault, especially if the young lady had been hurt or had lodged a formal complaint.

I, too, resent the deteriorating standards of public behaviour which we see every day but this is not the best way of tackling it.

Castro

Silver Member
Interesting points of view, I don't see any form of abuse at all. Even if this was to be taken to a court I doubt very much anyone in their right senses would speak of any form of abuse. I would like to think even if it were a bunch of teenage boys the action from the gentleman would have been the same. He just wanted some order and a chance to enjoy his meal. Some people have just become too politically correct these days. Good on him for calling them to order.

C

Contrarian

Castro, teenagers is one thing. You only have to look at Northbridge fights and realize that young (even old adult men) who've had a few too many would have been a lot more agressive if this man had butted in - if he dared.

It's a good comment on declining social morals though - NONE of these girls would have behaved like that in front of their parents.

C

Contrarian

This guy's pissed off 'cos of what he witnessed ONCE - McDonald's guys go through this almost every weekend probably.

C

Contrarian

PUT IT IN A BIN, OR HE'LL THUMP YOUR HEAD IN - says lean, mean Green

Green declares war on bad behaviour
Phoebe Wearne, The West Australian Updated March 18, 2013, 2:30 am

Mind your manners: Danny Green.

Boxer Danny Green has delivered a harsh message to Perth's young people, telling them to pull their heads in and "think twice about being such a punk" in the wake of last week's debate about the lack of respect many have shown recently.

Last week, a video of a middle-aged man confronting three badly behaved young women at a McDonald's in Innaloo went viral.

It sparked public debate that revealed widespread frustrations with drunken and bad behaviour in Perth.

In a Facebook post, Green said he was "not feeling very peaceful" after reading about and seeing the sort of behaviour displayed in the video.

The IBO cruiserweight world champion told his followers to "pull up any knob-headed mates" who behaved like the Claremont and Leederville revellers described in a story on the McManners debate in _The Weekend _ _West. _

"Think if it was your mum, dad, brother or sister working in these stores," Green said.

"Would you like some maggot treating them like dirt? Pull your heads in little boys n girls.

"Maybe the rubbish you so flippantly disregard to the carpark floor should be shoved down your throat so you think twice about being such a punk next time. Harsh words maybe, but we need to stomp on these disrespectful turds to show our kids this behaviour cannot be tolerated."

Green's comments attracted about 3300 likes and almost 500 comments on Facebook, with most endorsing his views.

James Featherstone commented: "Thanks Danny Green. Good to see a great Aussie using his influence to keep blokes like this off the streets of Perth."

Perth image consultant Natasha Di Ciano yesterday defended the women in the video, saying they were definitely in the wrong but "they had been punished enough".

Ms Di Ciano, who is the director of Egami, said the women were very young and they would have received enough feedback to realise what they did was not OK.

She said the man, who has been referred to as John, should have approached the situation differently.

"They were drunk girls, but I think it's pretty harsh what has happened to them," Ms Di Ciano said.

Pull your heads in little boys n girls. Maybe the rubbish you so flippantly disregard to the carpark floor should be shoved down your throat so you think twice about being such a punk next time."Danny Green