• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

YOU'RE SO VAIN I BET YOU THINK THIS THREAD IS ABOUT YOU.

westy

Mouse chasing Pussy
Diamond Member
What is the most vain thing you have done? Or think about yourself?

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Damn. you lied. This thread's not about me!

(This is - in answer to you question)

Btw: That's "You're" not "Your" - isn't that right H2? LOL
OMG! We are soul mates... Or bitter rivals. The only reason I opened this thread was to correct the 'your' but I see you beat me to it.

MrBig

Diamond Member
You sure know how to hurt a pedant. :(

To answer your question, manscaping is the closest I come to vanity, suffering the occasional nick and blood loss. And I do that for the ladies more than myself. I hope they are grateful.
Recently tried likewise and for the same reason. Still itchy!
Not the best job. She's offered to correct my botch-up, I simply need to supply the necessary equipment.

MrBig

Diamond Member
Gosh, we have so much in common! A pair of pedantic clumsy manscapers. Are you a paper-shuffling pencil-pusher too? Maybe you should visit Canberra instead... :woot:
Canberra!
When people refer to the need of a frontal lobotomy to become an Aussie I generally considered that to only be necessary to fit in with resident and visiting politicians of our nations capital.
The fact that you have obviously been able to avoid the surgeons scalpel is a testament to your intelligence. I might not be so lucky.
When I last drove through Canberra I felt compelled to wash my car of the Nullabor dust so as to keep with t he aesthetics of the city. I was already becoming stupid - it was going to get dirty again soon after hitting the road again. Just a waste of time, must be contagious.

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
You sure know how to hurt a pedant. :(

To answer your question, manscaping is the closest I come to vanity, suffering the occasional nick and blood loss. And I do that for the ladies more than myself. I hope they are grateful.
Well i knew you could not resist XLNC -:)

Happy2

Legend Member
Gosh, we have so much in common! A pair of pedantic clumsy manscapers. Are you a paper-shuffling pencil-pusher too? Maybe you should visit Canberra instead... :woot:
It has been nice knowing and No-ing you XLNC But I see you have found another I will slink back to my ol hick ways see y'all :(:sorry:

XLNC

Legend Member
It has been nice knowing and No-ing you XLNC But I see you have found another I will slink back to my ol hick ways see y'all :(:sorry:
That's disappointing. I was trying to make you jealous. Thought you'd fight for me... Seems I was mistaken.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
OK Homie where do you & I start our sub forum?

Sorry, but pls don't take it the wong way eh...I can call you bro and pls leave the mance behind...none of what you and his XLNC have. It is unique and special for you both...and beside there's only room for 2...no third leg needed. (no pun intended)...:p

Happy2

Legend Member
Happy2...you and XLNC have something special....and lets be honest it was something YOU said that made ME
think about your relationship...anyway whatever....so long as you both kiss and make up and let me watch!

We will have to meet up How about adelaide Nice and central We can meet up in the Haighs chocolate factory

Madam Tracey

Cyclone Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
I am so there.....you got me!
and I will watch both of you kiss and make up
and then.....eat masses of chocolate.
I am so excited.

XLNC

Legend Member
I am so there.....you got me!
and I will watch both of you kiss and make up
and then.....eat masses of chocolate.
I am so excited.
Somebody, hose her down please... Or dry her off, whatever. I don't understand women's obsession with watching two blokes make out. :rolleyes:

Madam Tracey

Cyclone Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
water-hose1.jpg
Somebody, hose her down please... Or dry her off, whatever. I don't understand women's obsession with watching two blokes make out. :rolleyes:
Is this what you had in mind?

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- You lot...........Yes all of you.
I object.....................we do not wish you lot to come to Adelaide.

Go to Brisbane and do not forget to post-up the video.