Your one Vice

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RealGuyOz

HAPPINESS!
Also, knowing and seeing there are gorgeous looking ladies like 'Chloe' et all in this world.

C

citycentral

Yes you do... hehe

Kelly said:
Ummmm excuse me, do i get a say in this matter?
Kelly, of course you get a say in the matter.... as long it's YES!!!!. lol. :blob5:

T

tigerhunt

come on down Tyler the more the merryer, hmmm yummy smack smack wack wack hehehe.

princesssuzie

Foundation Member
Well thanks for the compliment Nop and Tiger not sure if you want the whipping or you want to give Kelly the whipping???

SGS

S

sintoo

Hmmmm

Love whipping Kelly Susie feel free anytime But the one thing I cant live with out is good red wine... Love that warm velvety smooth feeling .And Tiger ya a great guy If I was a chick Id spank ya mate... but Im not so too bad lol

T

tigerhunt

Lol yes i thought you would hehe cheers Sintoo.
Slavegirlsuzie a little bit of both hehe they say to give it you must be able to recieve it lol.
So Kelly, Tyler and Slavegirlsuzie look out, who's bum will stand the test hehehe
cheers tigs "Purrrr"

N

naughtybuttnice

Whip me or Whip you?

OK!..I hear ya all...
I see there is a bit of a whipping wanting,...:whip2:

I'm up for it...:whip2:

Whip me, Whip me not...Whip Thee, Whip Thee not...
Who's 1st?...My hands up...hehehhe:whip2:

J

JaM

I can't live without 'a good laugh' As they say, laughter is the best medicine!

J

JaM

hrmmmm... dunno what happened there, I was trying to post a quick reply in another thread .... and ended up here... haha!!! Oh well...

J

JaM

ha ha.... I think I've gone wacko.... it was da right thread ha ha .... See what I mean, can't live without a good laugh a day or else I just can't function!!!!

K

Kelly

Ok, only ppls doing the whipping will be SGS & myself, city & tigs be prepared for a major whipping

T

tigerhunt

Yahoo come and get me girls, do you want to tie this tiger up so he cant excape or just hold me down, will be specially excited in giving my share too hehehe.
tigs "MEOW"

C

citycentral

but I'm too nice...

Naughty thinks I'm such a nice guy.... do nice guys get a whipping. I can try to be bad... but its sooo hard. hehe :angel1:

PS funny how this thread has taken a life of it's own... from our one vice to whipping. Oh I see same thing. lol

K

Kelly

lol city, i said that this morning when i came into work & checked the forum

N

naughtybuttnice

NiceButtNaughty...

...LOL...
One can be NiceButtNaughty...:whip2:

Rhett and Scarlett

Virginity can be cured!!
Foundation Member
My Vice

Hmmmmm do i have to pick just one...there are too many but the top one would have to be Rhett and sex.....the two cannot be separated.:love6: ahhhhhh

C

citycentral

Ok then whipp away...

Your right Naughty. I can be NiceButtNaughty (just like you... heheh). Ok Kelly & SGS whipp away. :whip2:

Oh just between me and you girls.... what is a whipping. Does it hurt and should I bring a bottle of wine or somthing.... :icon_scra

princesssuzie

Foundation Member
It can hurt, central if you so desire it to, however the bottle of wine might smooth your path a little........

SGS ,:whip2:

Status
Not open for further replies.