• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Your favourite sex position

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mary Anne PA

Hey people,
Just wonderin what sex position works best for you. as for me doggie syle and woman on top because I can view tha action, the bouncing boobs for woman on top and the bum against my groin. Also I have access to my partners body while having sex.
care to share yours?

M

Mary Anne PA

lol.. you just did....
icon10.gif

H

honeyblonde

doggie

I think men like doggie as its a visual thing. they get a full on view of our cunt and there cock going into it. they also get leverage its easy to pump their hips, they are in more control of things.

There is also lack of intimacy in doggie to a degree, a guy can just get into the sex act without the kissing stuff etc. (watch the Monsters Ball)
Its a power way of fucking for a man he is giving it to you hard. Not to many men fuck nice and slow and sensual doggie, its the pin you ears back fucking.

I dont mind doggie to help the action along if the guy is taking forever then flip to doggie lol

I like to lay on my back the man lays on his side and I can wiggle onto his cock, best part is he can kiss me play with my boobs and my fingers can help the action along.

I can come first and then be all wet for him to finish me off
mmm damit who started this topic?

I have not had sex for a few months bugger and how am i going to keep my new years eve promise of no sex for a year if you guys keep brining up topics like this?
mutter mutter mutter

shit the doorknob is looking mighty sexy at the moment lol
honeyblonde

P

perthminx

My fave is doggy because then then the guy can really ram it home!! I also like the guy being on top.... and I like being on top coz I have the control to tease and taunt..... damn. I need sex!

B

blueballs

honeyblonde...what kind of new years resolution is no sex for a year? masachism i think.

My favourite postition is having the woman on top. as well as getting a great veiw of her, the pressure on my rod is extremely enjoyable. and to a lessor degree it gives me a time out doing all teh work if im feeling lazy.

F

Floyd

I love it...

Yep, doggies great for fast and hard.

Love my partner on top for longevity, intimacy or a good ol "grind" but nobodies mentioned my favourite yet, the....... SPOON.

C

cutensexy

dont you find you get out of "sync" with that one floyd? i find thats more your cuddly thing after the event.

MovesInSilence

Gender Dyslexic
Foundation Member
swimming pool

Doggie leaves me feeling sooo wrong ....so yes it is a masculine thing
woman on top... nice but would love it to be more intimate (ie her ontop and leaning forward more for kissing etc)
my face between her thi....errrr :angel12:

as for needing sex... i have gone ummm 3 months this run ... longest was 2 years.

oh one fun position i did was in a swimming pool standing up and creating waves ... it's that classic standing with her leg's wrapped around the guy, except in a swimming pool it's actually possible :D

F

Floyd

digital vs analogue

The spoon's really quite versatile once you get the hang of it cutensexy. There's definitely a rythym thing to consider but it's a great position for "digital" stimulation by either partner or both, if you know what I mean.
;)

C

cutensexy

gotcha!!!
im pretty much up for any position really......although the ol missionary leaves a lot to be desired if you dont throw in some imagination!!!!

H

honeyblonde

your right blueballs

but think of the sexual tension I am gonna build up.

the guy I have sex with after one year will need to check his HBF lol

It was just a new years eve joke I made but who knows maybe I will go without sex for a year

one never knows

cant see it happening as I get horney writing about sex

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh hopless I know. However I am very much into chemistry I know almost right away if I want to fuck a person I am rather primal that way.

I am busy with work and I do art so that takes care of a lot of my needs, and If i shut down then I dont notice or let the sexuality be transmitted from me or recieved from guys. Its like putting on blinkers.

I think taking pictures and having a little fun on here is also a great outlet for sexual expression. I dont think you have to actually be bonking your brains out to express sexuality. After all the most sexy organ we have is the brain.

but lets just count the days

then keep tabs
like that Sienfield program where they all had bets about masturbation.

I have not had sex since christmas time so when I do have sex believe me I promise to tell all lol

honeyblonde

B

blueballs

HoneyB,
I'd better stay away from you then as i only have young singles cover, and that doesnt cover joint replacement or heart procedures!!

MovesInSilence

Gender Dyslexic
Foundation Member
knowing my luck and current level of chickeness ... i will beat honeyblonde's record for one year of no doing it ... :)
or maybe i should just say ... it will be a while before i can actually enjoy it fully :p

H

honeyblonde

why a while

your very pretty so I know you would be desired.

what is it you want? do you want a woman when your dressed as awoman?

or a man?
i think it would be so wicked to have sex with someone that looks like a pretty woman like you and has a penis

interesting visual concept and sexually out side the square so your an exotic creature in many ways.

so how come no sex for you then?
me I am just nursing a broken heart , just licking my wounds

I am sure in time my pussy will say oi blodie time to go out there and git some :) my heart just aint listening at the moment.

honeyblonde

A

artist30

Agree

I agree with most already...
...on top is a great position for many orgasms and I know my husband is like you guys...loves the view of my breasts during action.

We also like doggie...if I have come 4 or 5 times whilst on top,then doggie is wonderful...and I love the feeling of being taken hard & fast, its a rush!!! Even missionary can be very arousing in the right circumstance, but as much as these positions are very orgasmic...the lead up and seduction to sex can be just be as much fun and erotic as the act itself.

waxenboy

Foundation Member
sex positions

I love dogie or her on top either way asslong verybody is enjoying themselves. :hello: Honeyblonde if anybody died giving you pleasure they would die with a smile on there dial. :love76:I went four yrs without sex and when i did have it i was walking on water the next day at work. :3some:

Last edited:
S

Stonker

My Fav....

.... has to be 69, both parties have a lot more control over the action and much or little stimulation is given. Excellent for teasing the other or ensuring that each of you gets the maximum out of the experience.

S

spice-me

I'm a woman on top boy, but I like to move as much as I can when underneath.... needless to say I have been tied up to keep me still at times...

wife love the from behind, with her lying flat and spread eagle.... it hits her G-spot everrrrytime :wav: but hard work for my arms... lol..only the arms take strain girls..:)

but we do move around the clock so to speak... so no dull stuff whe the action is hot.

Spice-Me

H

Hellboy

Hellboy likes to sit in the sex swing with partner bent over infront. This allows fast and hard doggie style entry. Anal is even better!! :happy4:

T

tonetickler

Both sitting up with lady on top.

I like all sort of positions depending on the mood, but for that loooong lasting close sex I like the bloke sitting up with girl on your lap with legs wrapped around your body. Usually on the edge of a bed, or kitchen bench or....

Not good for the hard and fast act, it's more for that long draw out slow fuck.

It allows me to be face to face, kissing and the breast are at mouth height perfect for kissing and caressing.
Both hands are free to explore and caress too, starting at the leg's I can run my hands up both legs to the ass, play there for a while before moving up the body and back massaging as I go till are reach the breast. Here I can cup each breast in my hands while gently running my tongue around and sucking on the each nipples before moving to the neck..............

Thats enough of that, Anyway I digress, You get the general idea, I like this position. :angel1:

R

robnmisty

id have to say ours is the reverse cowgirl i love seeing my cock pound in also can have a good grab of her tits!!! although we do enjoy anal...lots

N

NortiGal

Fave ones are doggy style, me on top and the T position, if anyone wants me to be more specific with that one I'll draw you a pic or take a photo heheheh

N

NortiGal

robnmisty said:
id have to say ours is the reverse cowgirl i love seeing my cock pound in also can have a good grab of her tits!!! although we do enjoy anal...lots

Holy moly, you do anal too? My estimation of Misty's prowess rises by the hour LOL

Good onya both!

R

robnmisty

oOooOoo lets c a foto norti i think weve got a pic of us having anal ill post it

N

NortiGal

OK We got a new camera, so when we work out which button does what we will post a pic of the T position :)

Love the Anal pic BTW ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.