• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Your Favourite Music

Pwncess

Silver Member
What are some good sad tunes? I'm in the mood for some comfort songs <3

I am listening to Usher - You Got it bad... beautiful song when you're feeling sad, any others as good as it you can recommend?

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Evanescence - My Immortal
Evanescence, has got a lot of very emotional Tunes , there albums are a great listen

'Total Control' by Martha Davis & The Motels, recorded 1980.
Martha Davies Tunes, always has a lot of Soul

What are some good sad tunes? I'm in the mood for some comfort songs <3

I am listening to Usher - You Got it bad... beautiful song when you're feeling sad, any others as good as it you can recommend?
]

Happy2

Legend Member
I feel a bit sorry for the lead singer here I mean she looks a lot like Blackie Lawless from WASP
Blackie+Lawless+WASPBlackie8.jpg

Happy2

Legend Member
Unfortunately Ol Blackie shows more Butt cheek on stage than Ms Blonde
It should always be the other way round
Though thats only my opinion

R

rankin

Some of my fav tunes from early Aussie Bands for your enjoyment (or otherwise!):)
Link is broken so has been taken down

about:blank
And one for the lovely Lexie

Thanks to Johnlou for showing me how to cut & paste:)

Last edited by a moderator:
R

rankin

Happy2

Legend Member
And click on to the media icon not the one next to it the image icon Which I am guessing you may have done

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy, now hear an Aussie tune, that always reminds of the good old days, when you could go to your local Pub, have a beer, a smoke, a chat and listen to the band in the corner of the room, if you got lucky you could take home a sweet lady
Cheers and Pass the Rum
The Saints - Ghost Ships (1984)

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Weddings Parties Anything - A Tale They Won't Believe

Uploaded on Jan 23, 2009
A Tale They Won't Believe is a modern song that recounts an historical event of the 1820s. Alexander Pearce, a poorly behaved convict prone to escape attempts, was sent to Sarah Island for his poor discipline. Located on the remote west coast of Tasmania, the island was one of colonial Australia's worst penal settlements - and it wasn't long before the austere conditions and brutal workload drove Pearce to organise an escape with seven other convicts. As they moved inward through the thick and hostile mountain wilderness, unable to find or hunt food they resorted to murder and cannibalism, the weakest of the gang always falling prey to the others. Pearce was the last man standing and survived 'on the run' for some time - however he was recaptured, sent back to Sarah Island and once again participated in the cannibalisation of a fellow inmate. He was eventually hung in 1824.
The lyrics of this song tell of the murders and cannibalism in turn, one in each verse:

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- I finally have found it;- I been looking for this clip for a couple Years now
Yeahhhhhhhhhhh 666 Madonna
Madonna - What It Feels Like For A Girl