• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

your fav sex positions

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Definitely doggie very closely followed by 69:love76:

S

sexycrystal

Hmmm what can I say ... There is not much that I don't like to tell you the truth , I like to open minded when it comes to sex and always up for exploring new things.....lol

M

MistressViolet

oooo nice topic... depends on my mood... romantic? missionary or face to face.. horny? doggy wins! add a few kinky iteams like rope..blind folds and handcuffs and who knows where that will lead :p

C

charlotte.michaels

Love the topic!

Charlotte Michael's of Perth Langtrees here ... cum on down and let's see just how many of your favourites YOU can show ME!

As for my favourite?

Reverse cowgirl of course! Don't know it ... i can teach you :la:

Onwithit

nights are a waste of time
Gold Member
Do I get a discount if I show You how the "Doggy, Seesaw, twister" action works.

You'll need to find a sound proof room or someone might call the Cops when you start Screaming.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
How about a swing that bounces up and down (girl sitting on it, boy laying on the floor). I have seen it in a movie the other day and found it quite appealing.....lol....lot's of more things you can do on a swing/with a swing/under a swing. Has anybody any experiences or recommendations? Never tried it but it looked super hot.:evil4:

Rayhere

Bronze Member
I like them all :( is that greedy, but if i had to choose one i would say woman on side one leg hoisted over my shoulder the other laying flat on the bed or table or whereever it is we are shagging...can get nice and deep great for hard fast fucking but also great for slow deep grinding...plus you have both hands free to rub and feel her naked body all over...but they are all great as long as the bloke is strong and fit every postion is good fun...:)

YEP! You got my vote, thats THE way for me, tried it, loved it, do it as often as i can!

Onwithit

nights are a waste of time
Gold Member
A swing, you gotta be kidding, right.
Wouldn't you rather be on a soft bed where you can just fall down onto, when you've had enough.
Ok, I think I see, you mentioned Swing because I've mentioned Seesaw.
Seesaw is the action I use, not the actual device.

Last edited:
S

sultry sydney

Id have to say my fav position is doggie for hard fast fucking and i love looking at how HOTT we look in the mirror. very sexual :) i also really enjoy sitting and grinding slowly on the mans cock in an embrace postion with both of us sitting and facing each other, its beautiful position for lovemaking and closeness :) hmmmmm havent done that one in awhile

91nick

fav would have to be reverse girl on top, can access anything you need

gadget man

Silver Member
Mine is a lady sitting on top of me
While I'm sucking her nipples
And fingers exploring other parts of her body

P

phrenology

She likes doggy, I actually prefer missionary because it gives me better contol and I can kiss her face and suck her titties at the same time. And on the right day we both enjoy recieving anal doggy style. That's the way it is.

Demon

Legend Member
Sexy woman wrapped around my member. Oral or vaginal. Don't mind who is on top, or next to, or front or behind.:icon_blow:icon_blow:icon_blow:la::la::la::-X:-X:-X:love10::love10::love10:

Demon

Legend Member
She likes doggy, I actually prefer missionary because it gives me better contol and I can kiss her face and suck her titties at the same time. And on the right day we both enjoy recieving anal doggy style. That's the way it is.

I prefer to face the woman and kiss her lips and tits as well. She prefers vaginal from behind, while lying on stomach.