• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Your best and worst holiday destination

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Ewe been to Perth of late? its beyond a joke.......... The PCC has made it into a 3rd world shit hole....... sorry but Lisa Scaffadi did this to her city....... and Barnett let it happen...... there is that much space for rent, and shops closing everwhere even in Enex101......... DJ;s and Myers need to be revamped they look tired and old compared to even the Adelaide stores....... and SA didn't have 25 years of a Mining boom like WA did...... after 25 years of a BOOM look at the UAE and Qatar and Even Singapore then look at Mineral rich WA? This is truly an international embarrassment and NO I wont stay silent.... this is free speech or have we lost that also too......

Perth could of been something spectacular a city on a river...... BUT no it was sold down that river instead.... ...

Your definitely entitled to your opinions, POV etc...sure politics aside, you can't really label Perth a hole. Yes the boom...bla bla bla...then there is the Federal Govt laughing all the way to the Reserve Bank, and not giving WA its fair share of the gst, etc...Then there's WA being a nanny state, business opening hours is dictated by the govt. We're definitely behind time with all these unnecessary babysitting. Things get done at snail's pace here. I know your not a resident of WA, so you have no right to label this a shit hole till you've been living here. It's up to Myer and DJ to vamp up their stores, you need to perhaps talk to their CEO's. Major shopping centres are undergoing expansion as i type, so it is coming, like I said at snail's pace. Not sure about elsewhere, roadworks here are pretty slow going. So yeah progress is slow...but this is no shit hole. Blame the Federal politics too, not just WA's. Too many red tapes, too many restrictions, not to mention the huge eyesore that is Telstra (aka Hellstra), it thinks its the mother of all copper lines and it can never fail, this dinosaur needs to be put to sleep and extinct forever. Over protectionism is giving consumers crap choices, high prices and money in the pockets for the likes of Hellstra. Invite more foreign investments into the infrastructure, deregulation can be a good thing.

Happy2

Legend Member
Jeez you were in Our beloved capital last year Phoebes And all you did was
Bitch bitch bitch
You're fickle girl Fickle

---------------------------------

Jeez this KL Airport is huge Suppose the Shanghai transit lounge will be as big
Do all these airports have the exact same shops? It seems like it

Play nice while I'm away young lady

Sorry I meant Rachy , Phoebes

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Jeez you were in Our beloved capital last year Phoebes And all you did was
Bitch bitch bitch
You're fickle girl Fickle

---------------------------------

Jeez this KL Airport is huge Suppose the Shanghai transit lounge will be as big
Do all these airports have the exact same shops? It seems like it

Play nice while I'm away young lady

Sorry I meant Rachy , Phoebes

KL Airport what I recall of that place its big with not much in it, is that the same now?

Happy2

Legend Member
Shanghai airport has more people and shops than the entire Perth CBD I do believe
One more flight to go Yawwwwn

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
where u bin bitch bin calling y dat for long time n I dont need permission

MikeB

Legend Member
En route now to Cuba via NY and Miami. I guess I'll soon find out if it's a "best" or "worst" ! :cool: Or :eek:.

Found some damn hot, friendly, ladies in BC (cCanada) & NY so far that put our local purveyors to shame! (Price & service wise!)

Happy2

Legend Member
Well Bhutan is now into the top 5 But wont rival Chile Africa or Taiwan for me
But its definitely a very friendly happy and safe country
Bumthang-trek-1.jpg

westy

Mouse chasing Pussy
Diamond Member
Darwin is now a favourite (dry season or end of wet at least) was there a week ago, first time. Really enjoyed it.

Happy2

Legend Member
taiwan is great, bhutan i must try.

thanks for your travel notes
Taiwan is my favourite Asian country Waterworld
Great mix of modern traditional and great natural beauty Except for the beaches on the Western (?) side with those landing craft barriers and war jets seemingly taking off every vouple of minutes

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Best: Israel/Greece

Worst: NO where why go to somewhere that you wont like....

waterworld

Bronze Member
Taiwan is my favourite Asian country Waterworld
Great mix of modern traditional and great natural beauty Except for the beaches on the Western (?) side with those landing craft barriers and war jets seemingly taking off every vouple of minutes
The people are really friendly and helpful and its full of so many massage girls!

X

Xavier Jung

My mind. It's endless and it costs nothing. Also, no unwelcome visitors.

AusGopher

Diamond Member
My favourite area is the South West of Western Australia. You are along a coastline with beautiful beaches, sone great surf breaks, but you are also close to forest and the beauty and tranquility to see to believe.