• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Your best and worst holiday destination

Happy2

Legend Member
Sadly I have to go on holiday tomorrow ( I'm really really sad to be leaving you No Honest injun I really am )
But wheres the best place you've been
And maybe more important The worst ever place?

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
where u off to this time/ right near end of tax year must be a junket!

Happy2

Legend Member
Umm Junket Isnt that a dessert
Secondly I aint a politician So dont worry its not coming out of your pocket

Happy2

Legend Member
Don't go feeling other people's ewe now.
Ewe got it Ewe handsome hunk of hepatitis coloured skin

My to best destinations have been Chile and Taiwan
Worst Well I'm going against the trend of most West Aussies I'm not a huge fan of Bali
But one of the worst for me was Japan Lovely place generally good people But so many places we wanted to go we were just not welcome as Westerners
We get a bad rap as racist etcin Australia but I found much of Japan to fit that bill very well

Phoebe

Legend Member
I love going to places that wont have Aussies there....... I am on holiday to meet folks in different places NOT sit in a bar and talk about how wonderful ozzie land isn't........

Phoebe

Legend Member
Ewe got it Ewe handsome hunk of hepatitis coloured skin

My to best destinations have been Chile and Taiwan
Worst Well I'm going against the trend of most West Aussies I'm not a huge fan of Bali
But one of the worst for me was Japan Lovely place generally good people But so many places we wanted to go we were just not welcome as Westerners
We get a bad rap as racist etcin Australia but I found much of Japan to fit that bill very well

Bali is a shit hole....... ruined by Aussies...... :)

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
I reckon a French person would take offense to that comment. Any frenchman or french woman here?

Happy2

Legend Member
Good to see Phoebe is back
Who was that nice person logging in under your name any idea Phoebes?

Phoebe

Legend Member
I reckon a French person would take offense to that comment. Any frenchman or french woman here?

Come on. they know I speak the truth..... ;)

Good to see Phoebe is back
Who was that nice person logging in under your name any idea Phoebes?

If you only like Bullshit BUY a farm...... if you want the truth speak to me...... Nice person she was my twin sister the one with that easily manageable heart she has, the evil sister is back... :)

Phoebe

Legend Member
Is that what passes as witty repartee in the city?
Wow

City... only one of those in oz that could be remotely classed as one is if you combined sydney and melbourne together... Perth is a hick town....

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Come on. they know I speak the truth..... ;)

If you only like Bullshit BUY a farm...... if you want the truth speak to me...... Nice person she was my twin sister the one with that easily manageable heart she has, the evil sister is back... :)

You gotta butter coat your twuth feebz...otherwise it comes as a blunt poking stick in the face without a chance of gliding off. Yes yes, not many can accept the twuth...best to keep the twuth to oneself sometimes. And not that I agree with your comment. That the twuth.

Phoebe

Legend Member
You gotta butter coat your twuth feebz...otherwise it comes as a blunt poking stick in the face without a chance of gliding off. Yes yes, not many can accept the twuth...best to keep the twuth to oneself sometimes. And not that I agree with your comment. That the twuth.

Ewe been to Perth of late? its beyond a joke.......... The PCC has made it into a 3rd world shit hole....... sorry but Lisa Scaffadi did this to her city....... and Barnett let it happen...... there is that much space for rent, and shops closing everwhere even in Enex101......... DJ;s and Myers need to be revamped they look tired and old compared to even the Adelaide stores....... and SA didn't have 25 years of a Mining boom like WA did...... after 25 years of a BOOM look at the UAE and Qatar and Even Singapore then look at Mineral rich WA? This is truly an international embarrassment and NO I wont stay silent.... this is free speech or have we lost that also too......

Perth could of been something spectacular a city on a river...... BUT no it was sold down that river instead.... ...

Rachy

Rachael Canberra
Gold Member
I THINK YOU ALL SHOULD COME TO CANBERRA FOR THE WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!