• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Your Avatar or user name

GeechyDan

Silver Member
Geech was my nickname my parents called me when i was a kid. after, i believe a 1950s or 60s trumpet player called GeechyDan.....

Marbles

Bronze Member
Good idea for a thread I've enjoyed following it, to add my two cents worth I haven't got an avatar yet, I'll work on that, but my user name is because I lost my marbles long ago lol!!
No I work with marble hence my nickname was kind of set in stone a while ago!

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
Good idea for a thread I've enjoyed following it, to add my two cents worth I haven't got an avatar yet, I'll work on that, but my user name is because I lost my marbles long ago lol!!

Groan :D

Melinda Morgan

Foundation Member
My stage name has been Morgan for years. Coming back to Langtrees meant there would be two of us. Although completely different in shape size and hair colour. Could be a logistical nightmare - Melinda Morgan was suggested by my best friend, and viola here I am

Very first working name when younger (a lot younger) was Xena . Never liked that one. More sensual than warrior princess lol

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member

Try
devils_marbles.jpg

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
I was going through the process of going from brunette to blonde and was going through that awkward orange stage when I applied for work at LT's... Natasha told me they have no redheads so i should stay that color... I went to a nicer color after that, and natasha picked my name out :)Then left and came back as a brunette wanting to be called "Bonnie" but Bonnie was already taken and i was told i couldn't change my name :( So im stuck as ginger FOREEEEVVVVVEEERRRRRR

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
I was going through the process of going from brunette to blonde and was going through that awkward orange stage when I applied for work at LT's... Natasha told me they have no redheads so i should stay that color... I went to a nicer color after that, and natasha picked my name out :)Then left and came back as a brunette wanting to be called "Bonnie" but Bonnie was already taken and i was told i couldn't change my name :( So im stuck as ginger FOREEEEVVVVVEEERRRRRR
And from what I can see without having met you, WHAT A NICE GINGER YOU ARE

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
I walked in a brothel for work when I was told I need to have " Stage name". At that time Anastacia was singing
Left Outside Alone..... I ask, Do you have Anastacia here? Since that day it is my working name. My avatar, actual photo from Langtreees.

Good choice and role model

FOR the first five years of this century, powerhouse singer Anastacia was one of this country’s favourite pop stars.
With three multi-platinum albums and a slew of hit singles between 2000 and 2005 — I’m Outta Love, Left Outside Alone, Sick and Tired — the American blonde girl with the dark glasses and the big voice seemed set for a long career at the top.
In recent years, though, Anastacia’s frequently been forced to put her career on the back burner as she’s battled numerous serious health problems, including Crohn’s disease and the heart condition Supraventricular tachycardia. Most famously, she’s battled breast cancer twice — first at 34, and a more aggressive form again in 2013, resulting in a double mastectomy (and a cancer-free diagnosis).
But with a new album out — the appropriately-titled Resurrection, her best work in a decade — and her first-ever Australian tour kicking off in a few months, Anastacia’s ready to get back to what she does best.