• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Your Avatar or user name

Happy2

Legend Member
I see some great Avatars and handles on here And some of you girls have some Intriguing working names
to How did we arrive at them

Happy2 was natural for me as it has been my nickname since a kid
It was a family event Christmas, wedding anniversary or such
A old Aunt asked me to fill her glass again and I said yes I would be happy to Next thing Sarky dad and Uncles were asking rather loudly Will you get me a beer? "oh yes he'd be happy to " all night long And Happy2 was born

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Nice story H2, Now let Me remember, Ohhh YeaH I got one hand, one leg, one eye, squawking evil bird as a pet and I drink Rum and i like sailing..................Yep that is my story

Happy2 was natural for me as it has been my nickname since a kid
It was a family event Christmas, wedding anniversary or such
A old Aunt asked me to fill her glass again and I said yes I would be happy to Next thing Sarky dad and Uncles were asking rather loudly Will you get me a beer? "oh yes he'd be happy to " all night long And Happy2 was born

bushseeker

Foundation Member
Well bushseeker is a different name then other sites I use.
I guess it's a throwback both from my earlier days where seeking bush was more realistic than to days fully shaved look
but also represents my big intrest of 4wding and love of going bush

Smoggy

Foundation Member
I'm from the North East of England where the Smoggy's live so it was an obvious choice. Our arch enemies are the Geordie's and the Mackam's. We are superior to both and you only have to watch Geordie Shore to confirm that fact.

Being short, fat, bald and uncool I thought I needed an Avatar that was cool to hide my uncoolness and lack of hair.

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
my name is name i was called when i was a tiny tot + my birth date my avater was given to me by TS administrator

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
Well bushseeker is a different name then other sites I use.
I guess it's a throwback both from my earlier days where seeking bush was more realistic than to days fully shaved look
but also represents my big intrest of 4wding and love of going bush[/quot

And I thought it had something to do with

Obbie

Legend Member
Mine came from doing same job for 30 plus years so I show others how to do things got called obbie one day and it stuck

L

Lord Spikey

Spikey is easy to explain.

When I was younger and had a young son, we were rolling around in the floor one day, just play fighting.
My son said to me, "Daddy? You're hair is Spikey"
And so the great lord was born.

You must use your imagination to truly appreciate the situation, as my hair is less Spikey now. In fact it is just less.

I have more body hair, though and fortunately I still have a Spikey spike.

The Avatar, while representing my spikeyness in years gone by, now demonstrates my frustration with my pet hate; Gen Y

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
I walked in a brothel for work when I was told I need to have " Stage name". At that time Anastacia was singing
Left Outside Alone..... I ask, Do you have Anastacia here? Since that day it is my working name. My avatar, actual photo from Langtreees.[/quote

Good choice gutsy lady

Pop star Anastacia has revealed how she feels 'even more feminine' after her double mastectomy to beat breast cancer for the second time.
The Chicago-born singer, 45, said that her surgery, carried out at the same time that actress Angelina Jolie revealed her own double mastectomy, had given her scars but that it had made her feel 'empowered'.
Anastacia - full name Anastacia Lyn Newkirk - was first diagnosed with cancer ten years ago and underwent surgery last year when it emerged the disease had returned.

article-2593375-186DEE1D00000578-265_634x921.jpg

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
Mine is easy, i love cruisers, landcruisers that is and thought, yes that is different, but now my handle has a different meaning to me since joining TS and meeting all you peeps.

tintbra

Silver Member
I am an ass man. I love beautiful round female butt. Bum turns me on. I can stare at a beautiful behind forever.
So there is a director by the name Tinto Brass. He is also obsessed with female rear ends. I have watched all his movies and still use them for a palmer often. My username is short for Tinto Brass. My avatar highlights my fascination and my obsession with female back cheeks. They are the best pillow you can have. I like to cuddle them.

PS - I have an erection!!!!!

L

Lord Spikey

I am an ass man. I love beautiful round female butt. Bum turns me on. I can stare at a beautiful behind forever.
So there is a director by the name Tinto Brass. He is also obsessed with female rear ends. I have watched all his movies and still use them for a palmer often. My username is short for Tinto Brass. My avatar highlights my fascination and my obsession with female back cheeks. They are the best pillow you can have. I like to cuddle them.

PS - I have an erection!!!!!
I don't know what to say about that....

Yeh, I've got nothing..

tintbra

Silver Member
Sorry the erection was due to all the talk about beautiful butts. As I was typing my mind displayed a few beautiful butt pics saved on to my internal hard disk. Some times I share too much information. Peace.