• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Young or older ladies.

kencan

Foundation Member
I am an older guy, much older.I wonder if punters find it better with having sex or getting a hand job or blow job from the more mature ladies.Or would you prefer the young beauties!!
i have found that the more mature ladies are a bit more receptive to allowing things that the young ones don't.

Jake "monas"

Silver Member
I have to admit I much prefer a mature woman around their 30 the best experiences I've had have been with a 30 year old lady and a 38 year old just really beautiful and amazing women

kencan

Foundation Member
I also find that the more mature ladies are more willing to allow you to massage them as well.I have had several ladies who loved it when I visited.Yes it got hot but was always a pleasure for both of us.These were private ladies.
I even find going to the AMPs, the older ladies seem more lax in allowing you to touch and play.Strange though, some don't mind you playing between their legs, but shy away from allowing you to play with their tits.Not sure why.

bushseeker

Foundation Member
well generally speaking. .. I find you get an ego boost out of a younger lady but there far more interested in themselves above all else.
absolutely nothing beats an older women for just a great time. . time and time again ive seen this

Ranjeeh

Gold Member
These days most ladies are younger ladies to me. Probably ranged in recent times from 22 to low fifties. I reckon they start to mature and be at their best from the low thirties onwards.

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
in their late 20's/30's but sometimes a younger one? hitsthe spot n is good for dessert oh yeah!!!!!;(

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
I also find that the more mature ladies are more willing to allow you to massage them as well.I have had several ladies who loved it when I visited.Yes it got hot but was always a pleasure for both of us.These were private ladies.
I even find going to the AMPs, the older ladies seem more lax in allowing you to touch and play.Strange though, some don't mind you playing between their legs, but shy away from allowing you to play with their tits.Not sure why.

They don't want you to know their secret ;)