Yoda puts down the light sabre

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Members I have come to a decision at this point in my life. I have had a long and eventful journey as a punter. A lot of experiences have given me good and other memories. I am known in this community in a few ways. Some good....more of not so good that I have learned recently.

I love this community and will continue to serve and help where I have the privilege. And I am going to step back from punting itself. As at this point it is no longer needed.
I wish to permanently end this way of life and search for the next.

Thank you for all the kind words on my reviews. And thank you to others that have said harsh things I needed to hear.

The light saber is put to rest and my long main has been severed.

My goal now is to grow and find my next purpose in life.

magrov

Diamond Member
As a young Padawan on these forums, and as a punter I haven't had the pleasure of getting to know you but I'd like to extend a thanks anyway. I have spent many years being sexually repressed but now it's forums like these and people like you who are helping me come out of my shell.

Master Yoda

Legend Member
As a young Padawan on these forums, and as a punter I haven't had the pleasure of getting to know you but I'd like to extend a thanks anyway. I have spent many years being sexually repressed but now it's forums like these and people like you who are helping me come out of my shell.

Thank you for your kind words and you are most welcome. I am still here to answer to and address for questions, needs, and concerns. Please do not hesitate to ask :)

L

Lord Spikey

Bullshit, Yoda
You'll never give up.
Unless, of course, it is for a lady.
That, I can see. You may be a player, but you are getting older and have to put away childish things.

But, I will believe it when I see it.

Bro

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Are you sure that's wise? That sabre of life.
My guess is you've finally found the "One" ...that's worth putting your sabre away for.
:woot:

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Bullshit, Yoda
You'll never give up.
Unless, of course, it is for a lady.
That, I can see. You may be a player, but you are getting older and have to put away childish things.

But, I will believe it when I see it.

Bro

Lord Spikey.... you funny bastard lol.

You know me too well. I have hung up the side arm indeed. And the reasons you suggest is something we can talk about over a drink soon.

Are you sure that's wise? That sabre of life.
My guess is you've finally found the "One" ...that's worth putting your sabre away for.
:woot:

Maybe...maybe not lol.

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
WTF

yoda-logo1.png

Yoda has been hit

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
You cut your hair!!! I have to take a closer look :)
OMG.......you have cut your hair????????????:nailbiting:
Sigh sigh.......can't leave you out of my sight. It has been only 2 weeks and a bit and you go and cut your hair:facepalm:.......and that in the year of the "come back" of the hair.:rage: Well...... you do have at least another 4 weeks to grow it back before I will walk the halls of Langtrees again. So better hurry up.

L

Lord Spikey

Who has seen his new hair-do?

Who thinks he looks like Psy?

Oppa gangnam style