Yoda in an MMF.......

Happy2

Legend Member
Your right there my friend, Duff has caused my Alzheimers, thanks Al. My brain cells migrated south to the other head, every time I think hard, you guessed it, my mast go fully erect without wenching.

Your right about Marge too, before I was able to play airport when she was horizontal. Planes landed squarely and flat on her chest. Lately I've noticed planes are crashing into mountains and pointy hills atop that were previously not there. Control tower couldn't understand why, landscape that weren't there one night, appeared all of a sudden couple of nights later. Plane crashed and sprayed its loads for no apparent reason.
So not only is your true love voluptuous she has also become Spanish?

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Let's just say she is multi-lingual...French is also a specialty of hers...uhh...Greek is a newly acquired language for her. Not sure where she picked it up from. Not from me for sure, Greek is not me forte.

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
My buddy that shared the girl in the original MMF may have come to an unfortunate end...............

Master Yoda

Legend Member
No....that's just it....she has taken away all his savings....got him into substances. And his health and livelihood is compromised.

Couple of days ago I questioned whether he was alive. But I have since confirmed that he is at least alive.

He is his own man and has made his own choices. I have said what a friend can say and I must leave him to let the consequences of his choices play out.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Yeouch...female persuasion can be deadly sometimes and when the man don't think with right head, your fooked pretty much.

But yeah I hate people who do these lousy things to another...have some human decency for fook's sake

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Yes its hard not to hate. But I choose not to as hating is like drinking poison to try and hurt the other person.

She is what she is. His choice is what it is. I have said and done what I can. And how it plays out is how it plays out.

I need not add any further meaning to it.