Yay! A environmentally Unfriendly phone charger

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Hey Bro H2.................I think I know what Mr XLNC would say?

Now that a good idea, we can make hot tea while fishing and charge up our phones............
."we do not like to miss-out any of the talkin-sex Drama"

Here his picture below

walter1.jpg

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Hey Bro H2.................I think I know what Mr XLNC would say?

Now that's a good idea, we can make hot tea while fishing and charging up our phones............
."we do not like to miss out on any of the talkinsex drama"

Here is his picture below
Tsk, tsk, h/p. I am disappointed with that sloppy effort, I shouldn't have to make so many corrections. Must try harder. 4/10

That photo is quite accurate insofar as I do have an old Motorola phone. But not that one.

MrBig

Diamond Member
Tsk, tsk, h/p. I am disappointed with that sloppy effort, I shouldn't have to make so many corrections. Must try harder. 4/10

That photo is quite accurate insofar as I do have an old Motorola phone. But not that one.
A bit harsh XLNC, or perhaps a tad lenient.
If "we do not like to miss-out any of the talkin-sex Drama" is actually a quote then it should have been written: "we do not like to miss-out [sic] any of the talkin-sex [sic] Drama [sic]".
With so many obvious errors I'm not sure myself as to the required placement of "such".
Perhaps only the one at the end is necessary.
Please advise.
If it's not a quote then it should not have been represented as a quotation and you should have admonished h/p accordingly.
I stand by in anticipation of receiving my own test results. :finger: :)

XLNC

Legend Member
I was lenient. If that was meant to be quoting me, those grammatical faux pas would not have been there, hence no need for the [sic] -- and yes, my understanding is that only one sic is required at the end of h/p's offending passage. The quote also probably was meant to start from 'Now that...' I think that's supposed to be me talking about the tea and fishing. Who knows? Who cares! I wonder if this is the direction h2 or h/p expected their mischievous thread to take.

Happy2

Legend Member
I was lenient. If that was meant to be quoting me, those grammatical faux pas would not have been there, hence no need for the [sic] -- and yes, my understanding is that only one sic is required at the end of h/p's offending passage. The quote also probably was meant to start from 'Now that...' I think that's supposed to be me talking about the tea and fishing. Who knows? Who cares! I wonder if this is the direction h2 or h/p expected their mischievous thread to take.
It's not the direction the thread has taken that's made me uneasy It's your mention of h/p's offending passage that's making me uneasy or should that be queasy ?

XLNC

Legend Member
As long as there is only one sic at the end of it, it doesn't matter.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
upload_2015-7-18_21-21-11.jpeg

you have to love the old cordless phone.........they are so user friendly :D