Xmas gifts - non-sexual

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
lot's and lot's of yummy NZ wine :eek:ccasion14.......Oysterbay SavBlanc is my favourite followed by the Pinor Noir (forget the Merlot:puke:)

R.xxxxxxxxxx

S

Saige

For the past few years I have brough my family and firends OXFAM gifts...goats and chickens and vacinations.

We live in such a matieral world and we have more than enough STUFF, christams is about giving and I believe in giving to those who really need.

Check out the website Oxfam Unwrapped | Home

Demon

Legend Member
For the past few years I have brough my family and firends OXFAM gifts...goats and chickens and vacinations.

We live in such a matieral world and we have more than enough STUFF, christams is about giving and I believe in giving to those who really need.

Check out the website Oxfam Unwrapped | Home

Very good. I know people who donate to a nominated charity as their gift.

Happy2

Legend Member
lot's and lot's of yummy NZ wine :eek:ccasion14.......Oysterbay SavBlanc is my favourite followed by the Pinor Noir (forget the Merlot:puke:)

R.xxxxxxxxxx

Is it right that KIWI's can pick a Aussie just by the red we choose
Watching a show and the winery man said look theres the Aussies straight for the Shiraz while most kiwis went for the merlot
Or just good sound grab

A

AlexandraSilk

I love to bake for my outer circle of friends; rocky road, shortbread, spice biscuits.

Obviously those close to me receive gifts much more personal. Because I love to give a little something to everyone special in my life, I find baking the best way to achieve this.

S

sexnut

I love to bake for my outer circle of friends; rocky road, shortbread, spice biscuits.

Obviously those close to me receive gifts much more personal. Because I love to give a little something to everyone special in my life, I find baking the best way to achieve this.

Hoping alex bakes too much rocky road and has some spare...melt it over her body and lick......

T

TB

I'm with you Alexandra, I love to bake and make Christmas goodies. Only problem is this year Christmas has come way to fast and caught me off guard. No time to do all the things I would normally do.

Happy2

Legend Member
I'm with you Alexandra, I love to bake and make Christmas goodies. Only problem is this year Christmas has come way to fast and caught me off guard. No time to do all the things I would normally do.

So is down to Miss Mauds? Then home to fill some jars / boxes with Fake home made treats Wrap them all nice and lovely Who but you knows
Just drop a few so there not too perfect

J

JasRob

LOL non sexual...I'm giving my girlfriend a vacation in Italy..but i think it would still involve sex...LOL..

Demon

Legend Member
LOL non sexual...I'm giving my girlfriend a vacation in Italy..but i think it would still involve sex...LOL..

You wish!!! But the holiday itself is not mostly about sex, or is it one of those special tours?