Xmas day plans

W

WRXXXR

2 sets of family, 1 dinner and 1 lunch. All of which will sink a few brews and get on each others nerves after an hour or so.

In the morning I'll take the dog for a swim and come back and mow the lawn with the new cylinder / drum mower I bought myself for Christmas lol. If I'm feeling adventurous I might even try to pattern it like a cricket ground :D

Demon

Legend Member
2 sets of family, 1 dinner and 1 lunch. All of which will sink a few brews and get on each others nerves after an hour or so.

In the morning I'll take the dog for a swim and come back and mow the lawn with the new cylinder / drum mower I bought myself for Christmas lol. If I'm feeling adventurous I might even try to pattern it like a cricket ground :D

Sounds like a good day. I like the patterning idea.

happytimes

what you see is wat you get and alot more
Diamond Member
Not a thing, just another day. Go to the beach like i have done for years.
All my boys are over East so the high light will be talking to them.

Would be at least 6yrs since i have had a W/L spend a few hours with me which was one present you couldn't ask more of, did it a couple of years ago which was a waste of time, so that one don't count.

Happy2

Legend Member
I guess It would be hard to find a w/l on Christmas Would it?
I think many of us forget they have family and friends just like the rest of us
and want to spend time with them.

Fudd

Foundation Member
......a quiet day at home...just catching up on some paperwork.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Fishing.......swimming........sunset and a good glass of red with some yummy seafood hopefully caught by myself. OH oh......my fishing career is pretty slack maybe I should take some fillets from sea-lanes????????

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PS: I forgot to mention that the beach will be beautiful and deserted.......lol.....yeah right.

Madam Jacqui

Madam @ Langtrees
Legend Member
Yes , Demon. Im working Christmas and New Year on G/Y reception. We are alway's Open. xxxxxx