WWE

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Yeah yeah i know what you guys r going to say but thats your opinion. I DOnt have Foxtel n only watch on free to air tv once a week.
ovcasional there is a PPV event ..eg SUMMERSLAM ..is there anywhere in Perth( movie theatre ( hoytts) that televises this event or is Foxtel the only option.couple of years ago looking thru the nett i saw Hoytts advertise one of these events but not seen it lately

R

ross89

I don't really watch WWE but i do watch WWE Divas weekly. There are always torrents for WWE. You might not watch it live but an hour or 3 later isn't so bad.

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
I don't really watch WWE but i do watch WWE Divas weekly. There are always torrents for WWE. You might not watch it live but an hour or 3 later isn't so bad.
Thanks but my main comp is down so cant d/load

Chucky

Silver Member
Hoyts use to show PPV a few years back but stop because hardly anyone goes. Try youtube you can watch them there.

XTREME

I AM NOT A ROBOT
Gold Member
When u get ur pc working again, theres a site WWE NETWORK. u pay a monthly subscription and you get to watch all the wrestling events. And also ppv live via stream.
Theres also a android app for it.
I only know coz my best friend is a wrestling fan.

chibi

Diamond Member
The WWE Network is actually pretty good value if you consider that you can get all the PPVs as part of the fee.

You can also google "watchwrestling" or "wrestling-network"and you can find a lot of tube sites. The good thing with this, is you can also watch Ring of Honor weekly shows and PPVs; NJPW's weekly English-language show and PPVs; all of the shows from Evolve and PWG; plus Lucha Underground, arguably the best wrestling show on air right now.

Last edited:

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
Yeah yeah i know what you guys r going to say but thats your opinion. I DOnt have Foxtel n only watch on free to air tv once a week.
ovcasional there is a PPV event ..eg SUMMERSLAM ..is there anywhere in Perth( movie theatre ( hoytts) that televises this event or is Foxtel the only option.couple of years ago looking thru the nett i saw Hoytts advertise one of these events but not seen it lately

Have you got apple TV?

My housemate has a WWE app on there that allows him to watch the shows on there. I believe there is a small fee to use the site.

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
Sorry...but whats apple TV?

Like an apple product that hooks to your TV, You can watch movies and stuff from your apple products on your tv.. As you usually cant connect a HDMI cord from an apple product into TV......

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Like an apple product that hooks to your TV, You can watch movies and stuff from your apple products on your tv.. As you usually cant connect a HDMI cord from an apple product into TV......
Ohhhhh......is that a green or red apple

Nomansland

Gold Member
I don't watch any of this and had to read half the thread to work out it has something to do with wrestling. , So one of the Ws in WWE is wrestling the other abbreviations I have no idea about.

Happy2

Legend Member
I don't watch any of this and had to read half the thread to work out it has something to do with wrestling. , So one of the Ws in WWE is wrestling the other abbreviations I have no idea about.
With Etiquette ?
"You pile drive me Then I will stagger to my feet in agony then find the inner strength to somehow jump up and kick you in the head and then pin you down
Is that how we will end this "Fight" Mr Mauler "
Is that the Wrestling Etiqeutte when the Baddy is fighting the pretty boy

chibi

Diamond Member
"You pile drive me Then I will stagger to my feet in agony then find the inner strength to somehow jump up and kick you in the head and then pin you down
Is that how we will end this "Fight" Mr Mauler "

You sound like you've worked in the business; you just described every Hulk Hogan match.

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Where do u live??