WTF or PMSL?

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
On the 14th anniversary of 9/11, terror returns to the skies of America.

Police: Man Urinated on Passengers Aboard JetBlue Flight
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
PORTLAND, Ore. — Sep 11, 2015, 9:13 PM ET

An Oregon man faces charges after authorities say he urinated on passengers on a flight from Anchorage to Portland, Oregon.

Jeff Rubin, 27, was arrested early Friday after JetBlue Flight 47 arrived at Portland International Airport, KOIN-TV reported.

A police report says passengers and airline employees told officers Rubin had been sleeping for most of the flight. About 30 minutes before landing, they said, he stood up and began urinating through the crack between the seats in front of him — and onto the passengers sitting there.

The report says he lost his balance and fell backward, splashing urine on passengers, seats and luggage.

The cabin remained pretty calm, said Suzanna Caldwell, an Alaska Dispatch News reporter who happened to be sitting two rows in front of Rubin.

"It's not like anyone was screaming. I didn't even realize anything had happened until the flight attendants came up to me and told me police were going to come onboard," she told the Anchorage newspaper for a story on its website Friday.

Caldwell, who said she was not urinated on, said officers had to wake up Rubin when they got on board since he appeared to have fallen asleep again.

An officer then began interviewing passengers.

"At one point, the officer was like, 'Who got peed on?'" Caldwell said.

Rubin spent about five hours in jail and was released on his own recognizance. He faces charges of criminal mischief and offensive littering.

Rubin did not immediately respond to a message seeking comment.

(I guess sometimes when you gotta go, you just gotta go man.)

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- I suspect he took to many different drugs before he boarded into the plane.
Booze and drugs, do not go well when traveling LOL
Cheers and Pass the Rum

Happy2

Legend Member
Always so many riff raff in non Qantas flights And don't get me started on the passengers in economy :mad:;)

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Was it funflyer who recently started the (airline) full service thread? Well, on this flight some lucky pax got GS for no extra charge. :D

Also got to admire his aim, shooting his stream between that narrow crack between the seats.

Buk

Diamond Member
Always so many riff raff in non Qantas flights And don't get me started on the passengers in economy :mad:;)
Hey happy2 I recently travelled to Dubai in ECONOMY....and I can assure you that this little black duck peed in the appropriate place lol

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Was it funflyer who recently started the (airline) full service thread? Well, on this flight some lucky pax got GS for no extra charge. :D

Also got to admire his aim, shooting his stream between that narrow crack between the seats.

Ahoy;- His aim was due to the non-controllable muscle`s that were soooo relaxed due to the volume off drugs he consumed LOL

Happy2

Legend Member
Hey happy2 I recently travelled to Dubai in ECONOMY....and I can assure you that this little black duck peed in the appropriate place lol
Yes but they behead the offending appendage in that part of the world So I dont consider that good manners Just fear

Reactions: Buk

Buk

Diamond Member
Yes but they behead the offending appendage in that part of the world So I dont consider that good manners Just fear
Haha very true. I felt much safer Saturday sitting in a Scottish bar in Sorrento, Italy only because they had Sky TV and I could watch the demolition of Hawks by mighty Eagles while sampling their 9.3% beer. Needless to say I left it too late to find a massage place.

Happy2

Legend Member
Haha very true. I felt much safer Saturday sitting in a Scottish bar in Sorrento, Italy only because they had Sky TV and I could watch the demolition of Hawks by mighty Eagles while sampling their 9.3% beer. Needless to say I left it too late to find a massage place.
9.3% Thats strong Is it quality beer as well?

Buk

Diamond Member
9.3% Thats strong Is it quality beer as well?
Yes very nice with a slight bitterness. After a few I thought it wise to switch beers and went for a Saint Benoit beer (a Belgium beer) which was 6.5% and very smooth. By end of game a massage would've been a waste of Euros for me. I just don't have stamina I use to but not through lack of trying :)