WTF......lol

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Here's something new for me. I just got invited by one of the most gorgeous women in to spend and evening together on her time off.......

Doing what?

Dinner....sounds good..

Download music...... Ok..

Do a hair mask for each other...... Righto..

Have a sauna........ Nice...

Then do no facial mud mask for each other and watch a chick flick....... Lol

Will this happen?.......

Hmmm....this will be interesting....

L

Langtrees VIP 6

Sounds interesting already.. Have a great night.. xo

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
I bet your thinking....

Dinner...in bed...yum.

Download music...lets make some...mmmm...

Do hair mask for each other...lets mow each other's lawn...mmmm

Have a sauna...lets get cosy in the jacuzzi after...mmmm.

Then do no facial mud mask for each other and watch a chick flick...= lets not put on a mask, and flick the switch and get it on at every corner of the house.

So do report back here, with full report. I am an over aged Jedi in training where my farce can turn flatulent.

W

wr3xr

Dinner, sauna and a hottie getting a facial sounds like a great start to the weekend :D

She'll have to cook you a mean dinner with dessert for the pain from the beauty therapy and chick flick though

Last edited by a moderator:

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
.........not to forget the knitting lesson with the chick flick........and a good cup of tea served by mum who lives with her daughter at the moment and until further notice......followed by the two mini sized " non stop barks on legs" constantly trying to hump your leg..........most certainly an evening to look forward to.......:p

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
There was no girly stuff. Just a great evening, night, and morning, and afternoon.

Beautiful women are a blessing.