Would you rather....?

asianguy77

Diamond Member
Okay, bit of lighthearted fun of choices...

Would you rather:

1. Eat your favourite meal everyday for the rest of your life or never eat your favourite meal again?
2. Never eat again or Never sleep again?
3. Would you rather be 4'5" or 7'7"?
4. Would you rather go without the internet or a car for a year?

Just a few to get started. Sure there is plenty more , so if others have ones they want to put out there...do so... :)

Oh yeah...sex related one I just thought of:

1. Would you rather have average sex once a week or mindblowing sex twice a year?

Last edited:

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
hehehehehe I like light-hearted posts on a Monday night..........as for the meals I would rather forget about my fav meal than eating it every day. There is a limit to everything.
Definitely the internet would have to go...........won't get rid of my car....no way!!!!!!!!
Oh yes, please mind blowing twice a year....it's worth the wait ;)
Not sure about the hight..........have to think about it.

And to add one ;)
5) would you rather have bad breath or smelly feet?

xZaidax

Reception and Bartender in the ACT
Gold Member
1. Eat my favourite meal for the rest of my life
2. Never eat... I don't get enough sleep as it is.
3. 7'7" No more missing the good views at events and festivals.
4. Go without a car... I already do so that was an easy one.

Sex related.
1. Average sex every day... once or twice a year is not enough no matter how good it is would leave emptyness and resentment at the infrequency

Keyser Söze

Hooligan!
Silver Member
Would u rather watch your parents have sex every single day for the rest of your life, or join in once for it all to go away.

Bit gross...thank my brother for that. :p

westy

Mouse chasing Pussy
Diamond Member
Easy, rather have 7.7" than 4.5" anyday. Bugger now I've found my glasses it would seem the question requires more thoughtful consideration. Get back to you.;)

R

Raye@Langtrees

hehehehehe I like light-hearted posts on a Monday night..........as for the meals I would rather forget about my fav meal than eating it every day. There is a limit to everything.
Definitely the internet would have to go...........won't get rid of my car....no way!!!!!!!!
Oh yes, please mind blowing twice a year....it's worth the wait ;)
Not sure about the hight..........have to think about it.

And to add one ;)
5) would you rather have bad breath or smelly feet?

Oh girl that's what I was going to say.....
anyway Internet or car? Yeah keep your car in fact
I've seen what u can do with ur one .....Lol

image.jpg

R

Raye@Langtrees

Prefer to eat fav meal every day.......nah that could become yuck city and boring.
Okay to eat or sleep...to stay awake 24/7 got be some good shit..maybe not eat....could get nice n skinny..hahaha
Agree with xZaidax 7'7 good at festivals and cleaning outside windows.
Afraid the internet would have to go.....
Yes finally mind bowing sex twice a year.....something to look forward to..

And to add one ....would you rather have bad teeth or bad acne?

Happy2

Legend Member
And to add one ....would you rather have bad teeth or bad acne?
My eldest had such bad acne I think it was on his teeth as well

Chuck the fave meal As Raye said would be utterly sick of it within a week
7ft 7 ? Cracking your head on the doors all the time Sleeping alone in the bed because you have to sleep from corner to corner Going to the supermarket only to find they have put all your fave products on the bottom shelf And when you kneel down Some 4ft 5 er comes along and uses you as a stepladder to reach the top shelf
I have to go for 4ft 5 Look up 7ft 7 Raye's skirt at the festival:oops:

Last edited:

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
7'7 might be good for festivals but a pain in the bum when it comes to clothes and shoes especially as a female.........well but then 4'5 is rather mini............7'7 it is!

Would u rather watch your parents have sex every single day for the rest of your life, or join in once for it all to go away.

Bit gross...thank my brother for that. :p
OMG..........where the hell did that question come from............I don't even want to think about it........so at this stage.......honestly I don't know........both options are equally off-putting.

bad teeth or bad acne???????
I guess I would go for acne as bad teeth would be a lot more expensive to deal with...........plus acne can be covered up with lot's and lot's of make up.