Working lady wearing wigs

P

Perthm30

Has any of you blokes experienced a working lady wearing a wig? I visited a chick on private girls a while back and noticed she was wearing a wig i found it a bit off putting & wondered why.And i felt cheated in a way.Am i being too shallow? I think the lady should have it in her ad that she is wearing a wig because i like to run my fingers through their hair.:confused:

C

colzilla

I knew a w/l in brothel who wore a wig. I wasn't her client but I believe she had health issues. Maybe that had something to do with it. I've seen w/l's at other establishments wearing wigs. I've never picked any of them. Yes it seemed a bit odd to me also.

S

Sarah Rose

Most WL wear them to disguise themselves... I love wigs for fun!! Them short pink/red/black ones are so cute

P

Perth boy

Can see it now, doing her from behind, pulling her hair and the wig comes off. Then rolling around on the floor laughing. Or the ticker gives up with the shock.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
I have never come across a W/L wearing a wig. I can understand if it was due to health issues or changing there look or a disguise. If they where wearing a zanny wig;- red/pink/blue;- long hair or bob cut or 80`s long Curly I probably would have a blast and ask for another booking ASAP with a request for zanny lingerie as well.

P

Perthm30

Thst is a great way of looking at it Happypirate.Good on ya mate

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
It is fun.....something different and looks usually pretty good......so why not?

I wouldn't mind a punter wearing one either.
:la:
R.xxxxxxx