Working girls. What about working guys?

kingbo

Silver Member
I know there is dudes that put classifieds in the paper, but is this all blokes can do? I can massage and go for at least 5-8 times a day, and have a mate that can do a bit better. (yes we had competitions when we both dated sisters!) We were thinking about getting in to business...

DDxoxo

Live, Love & Believe
Legend Member
You know, I understand how men are able to see working girls quite comfortably;
but the feedback from a lot of my girls friends are that they would sincerely love to spend $400
even $600 $700 on a pair of shoes or a handbag than on a lovely tasty working man who would
make them cum and cum again!!!

Ah well, my girlfriends are pretty materialistic huh!! Just that they like to have something
to bring home and keep after they spend their money.... an orgasm just doesn't cut it!!!!
LOL

DDxoxo

Live, Love & Believe
Legend Member
I know there is dudes that put classifieds in the paper, but is this all blokes can do? I can massage and go for at least 5-8 times a day, and have a mate that can do a bit better. (yes we had competitions when we both dated sisters!) We were thinking about getting in to business...

Kingbo,

maybe you should give us a demostration? I know Jacqui and I will be willing participants!!!

kingbo

Silver Member
I know Jacqui and I will be willing participants!!!

Well if you ladies are ever up this way let me know, if you cant make it maybe i could send you girls some photos...