Working girls and natural services

CC Grace

Silver Member
Private work is only temporary, depends on the service provided . Clients I have found would still pick a working girl who provides natural services over someone who doesn't. I haven't been in this industry for long and yet struggling with this situation. I have never caught any sexually transmitted disease in my life. You can tick most boxes but at the end of the day men can still pick you based on the service's you provide. Honestly can't fathom this?!?! I have worked/seen women who provide natural services in this industry( I don't care, you do you boo) but its not fair that I feel pressured nor guilt into doing things that I am uncomfortable with. No means no! My health is my out most priority, How do other working girls/people deal with this situation? If you can risk it all does it mean you have nothing to lose? 😬🤦🏽‍♀️

Last edited:

Plumage

Diamond Member
Absolutely do not do anything you are uncomfortable with, let alone something that puts your health at risk. If you are uncomfortable or anxious, you won't really be all that much fun to be with. Know your boundaries and work within them. Focus on your client and ensure they are having the best time you can give them. A smile, a shimmy, a shared shower, a whispered 'Fuck me' will linger long after the few seconds it takes to put a condom on are forgotten.
Clients will choose you for a whole host of reasons. Don't let putting your health at risk be one of them.

CC Grace

Silver Member
Absolutely do not do anything you are uncomfortable with, let alone something that puts your health at risk. If you are uncomfortable or anxious, you won't really be all that much fun to be with. Know your boundaries and work within them. Focus on your client and ensure they are having the best time you can give them. A smile, a shimmy, a shared shower, a whispered 'f**k me' will linger long after the few seconds it takes to put a condom on are forgotten.
Clients will choose you for a whole host of reasons. Don't let putting your health at risk be one of them.
I wear my emotions on my sleeve kinda girl, but still not a nice feeling! I provide a great service and %110 in anything I do, however some guys are only after one thing🙄.