• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Woke up this morning in a philosophical bind........

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Here is an unusual morning...............

I wake up to a life where most things are in great order for this era......all is well, and the most significant person is still sound asleep and looking beautiful.

Go to my computer and begin my day..........but before I get there I am overwhelmed with vivd thoughts and feelings and I lose focus.

Thoughts of my own and those recycled from the creativity of others and even more thoughts that are hybrids.....

I thought if this planet...... what is it for? Why is it here? And what is the purpose of every being that has lived...live now....and are going to pass through here......

And I thought.......through the long but brief process of EVOLUTION powered by the occasional hand of NATURAL SELECTION....the constant hand of ARTIFICIAL SELECTION.....and the occasional devine intervention from those who set up this experiment called life on EARTH.

It's like...............this PETRI DISH called Earth was set up because higher beings are trying to create something..... Not all of us.......just some enlightened beings that occasionally arise. Enlightened beings that cannot be created genetically, or taught. I am sure that was attempted and failed in the past. Being that can only be born and grown through experiences and hardships, and triumphs....

And once in a while when this planet is taking too long to yield a result SPARING and OCCASIONAL intervention would take place in the form of BIOTIC interventions when teachers are sent to us. Like Jesus, Buddah,
Confucius....and in the present times....Tony Robbins....Deepak Chopra....Wayne Dyer....Etc. And ABIOTIC interventions like natural disasters to cause further NATURAL SELECTION.

And when it will end? Who knows....
Have they found what they are looking for yet? Who knows......
How many cycles of this has happened on this planet..... About 83 apparently.....

Then my head spun and I went back to sleep on in my lounge......... Dreams were vivid........ Every aspect of my life from work to relationship turned up in the worst possible way..... Like I was tested to see how I would react....

That lasted six hours but seemed like a life time......but valuable learning were made.

I was woken up by my love..... we cuddled and spoke of this for a while........Then she made me breakfast.

Thank you for letting me share.......

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Hey yoda wateva it your on bring some to next forum get together so we can also smell the roses

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Yoda, think too much you do mmm. :vulcan:

But thanks for reminding us we're an infinitesimal skerrick of an unimaginably vast universe. Helps keep things in perspective. :)

Sexty8

Sexty8 - you do me , and then I owe you one!
Diamond Member
If you figure it out let us know...
meanwhile, another beer you must have...

EuropianBliss

Gold Member
Yoda
Life is made of energy. How this place is created is just something we will never know (and we would go effing crazy if we thought too seriously how we became).

Maybe the answer lies in the unreachable of Planck's Length or beyond the realm of C.

The notion of putting a limit so equations fit a mathematical restricts freedom of thought from normality.

Hey Im an alien, as I said in my first ever post.
And if anyone thinks Im crazy for saying that. Then my retort is,
"What makes your reality more real than mine"

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
Here is an unusual morning...............

I wake up to a life where most things are in great order for this era......all is well, and the most significant person is still sound asleep and looking beautiful.

Go to my computer and begin my day..........but before I get there I am overwhelmed with vivd thoughts and feelings and I lose focus.

Thoughts of my own and those recycled from the creativity of others and even more thoughts that are hybrids.....

I thought if this planet...... what is it for? Why is it here? And what is the purpose of every being that has lived...live now....and are going to pass through here......

And I thought.......through the long but brief process of EVOLUTION powered by the occasional hand of NATURAL SELECTION....the constant hand of ARTIFICIAL SELECTION.....and the occasional devine intervention from those who set up this experiment called life on EARTH.

It's like...............this PETRI DISH called Earth was set up because higher beings are trying to create something..... Not all of us.......just some enlightened beings that occasionally arise. Enlightened beings that cannot be created genetically, or taught. I am sure that was attempted and failed in the past. Being that can only be born and grown through experiences and hardships, and triumphs....

And once in a while when this planet is taking too long to yield a result SPARING and OCCASIONAL intervention would take place in the form of BIOTIC interventions when teachers are sent to us. Like Jesus, Buddah,
Confucius....and in the present times....Tony Robbins....Deepak Chopra....Wayne Dyer....Etc. And ABIOTIC interventions like natural disasters to cause further NATURAL SELECTION.

And when it will end? Who knows....
Have they found what they are looking for yet? Who knows......
How many cycles of this has happened on this planet..... About 83 apparently.....

Then my head spun and I went back to sleep on in my lounge......... Dreams were vivid........ Every aspect of my life from work to relationship turned up in the worst possible way..... Like I was tested to see how I would react....

That lasted six hours but seemed like a life time......but valuable learning were made.

I was woken up by my love..... we cuddled and spoke of this for a while........Then she made me breakfast.

Thank you for letting me share.......

yoda, whilst I might surprise you with my posts sometimes, you not only intrigue me but also inspire me.

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Yoda
Life is made of energy. How this place is created is just something we will never know (and we would go effing crazy if we thought too seriously how we became).
Yoda

Maybe the answer lies in the unreachable of Planck's Length or beyond the realm of C.

The notion of putting a limit so equations fit a mathematical restricts freedom of thought from normality.

There are no subjective realities....... only the objective of each being according to where they are on the great continuum........

And my peak or daydream into that part of how things maybe is only significant to those who is ready for that and I am far from read.....

Equations and formulas are just games sention beings play in this universe that is indeed made of energy.......

GDA

Bronze Member
There are no subjective realities....... only the objective of each being according to where they are on the great continuum........

And my peak or daydream into that part of how things maybe is only significant to those who is ready for that and I am far from read.....

Equations and formulas are just games sention beings play in this universe that is indeed made of energy.......
I Thinks we all know and have the answer, whether we accept it or turn a blind eye a choice we have

Reactions: Bee
L

Locoman

You are a person of deep thought and considered opinion on many subjects.
This thread is nothing short of brilliant you have opened many questions and just to ponder what you have said opens the mind.
Thankyou for provoking my mind to think to question and to wonder.

Happy2

Legend Member
I think the most important few words in the whole ramble is

I wake up

One thing I hope to do for a decade or two yet is to Wake up

XLNC

Legend Member
Ah yes, but what if life is but a dream -- indeed, oftentimes a nightmare -- and we only experience our true awakening when we 'die'?

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Ah yes, but what if life is but a dream -- indeed, oftentimes a nightmare -- and we only experience our true awakening when we 'die'?
Some believe there is much truth in that statement.......

XLNC

Legend Member
Many of history's deep thinkers have been derided and pilloried by the chattering classes. I guess it's a cross we must bear. :angelic:

Reactions: Bee

Happy2

Legend Member
The chattering class Hee hee I'm making my move I was upgraded to yokel recently now the chattering class I will make yobbo or even , fingers crossed Bogan by years end

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Many of history's deep thinkers have been derided and pilloried by the chattering classes. I guess it's a cross we must bear. :angelic:

Many of the people that are so negative are doing the best according to what they have within...........

Often they make a mistake that people give a shit what they say............

Great ones were even crucified........... But hey..... there is no one on here with such ignorance...... If there was they would voice up and complain about this very statement in one way or another..... as long as they voice...any response.....