• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

POLL: Will you date some one who is still married?

Will you date some one who is still married?

• Yes-and I'll

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • No-I have in the past and learnt my lesson

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • No way-never have, never will

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

MikeB

Legend Member
The swinging scene embraces this with gusto. It called polyamory.

May challenge many of the moral norms of conventional society, but for many it is a great and fulfilling experience. Depends on your expectations from and for “dating”.

It is possible to date a married person who is in an open marriage as a long (or short) term friend/lover but with no expectation of marriage but equally with no stress or guilt. It can be incredibly fulfilling for all parties, even the partner, who gets enjoyment from seeing their other half having fun and being content without any hint of jealousy or shame.

A

Annoyance

As long as it extends to FwB sure as they have a family to get back to. If the words break up, leave or marry comes up then it's time to sever that line. Love the company and fun times hanging out but im not going to play house breaker with them.

MikeB

Legend Member
Hubby and I swing (as such), it is most definitely not a date though. It is getting together with the sole intention of having some sexual fun (though we have our rules, as do most couples). Nothing like dating at all.
Different strokes for different folks and each will see this from their own perspective based on their personal experience, which is fine and must be respected.

Most of those I interact with in Perth's swinging scene place as much emphasis on the social intercourse as the sexual intercourse dimension. They will go out either as a couple, or as individuals, with others socially to check chemistry as part of swinging activities, or to screen the third party/s, before going to the next step and playing - I see this as just like what is usually considered dating, perhaps even like a group date if it involves two couples planning to swap?

I have a current swinger lady friend for more than 6 months. While we are a NSA arrangement in terms of a 'relationship", we will go out for dinner or a drink together or go to a swinger's club, before going back to her place where we may often interact with her partner on the way to the bedroom. I see this is much like single dating and interacting with a house mate when going back to play at the end of the night.