• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Wife sharing

R

razor50

I love seeing guys fuck my wife, we have been swinging for 20 years.

Miss Delights

Diamond Member
No i think it is highly erotic & normal to have these fantasies! I always say play up together or not at all! :love3::headbang::icon_blow

D

~Dragons_Princess~

To the original poster, I wouldn't go through with it if I was you, some things are best left as fantasies...

Sure it may turn you on to think about but the complications it could cause if you and your wife act upon this could cause much more damage than you anticipate while fantasizing about it, she could end up resenting you in the future or you could have a lot of unexpected hurt feelings after it's been done.

Sure, it might go off without a hitch and all could be well, but honestly I think some things are best left as fantasy, a marriage is just too big of a thing to risk for such short term excitement...

My advice is don't do it... But that's just my opinion.

wowlad

Silver Member
Good advice here! Once the reality quicks in it feels very different from the fantasy imo.

To the original poster, I wouldn't go through with it if I was you, some things are best left as fantasies...

Sure it may turn you on to think about but the complications it could cause if you and your wife act upon this could cause much more damage than you anticipate while fantasizing about it, she could end up resenting you in the future or you could have a lot of unexpected hurt feelings after it's been done.

Sure, it might go off without a hitch and all could be well, but honestly I think some things are best left as fantasy, a marriage is just too big of a thing to risk for such short term excitement...

My advice is don't do it... But that's just my opinion.

F

funcouple

Thanks for the advice.
We have been swinging for about 10 years and our life has never been better I suppose its how you look at sex is not love but fun

A

asiandelight

I wish I could find a guy like you. Haha. I love swinging but for some reason I always end up in a relationship where the guy is really conservative and objects to any notion of threesum or group sex situation. the relationship usually ends, because I couldn't imagine a future without adventurous sex. or maybe I'm just a slut. haha

M

markscott54321

hi to all in melb and wanting their wife to be fucked by a guy im 35 dark skinned and interested in doing this PM me and we can do it
thanks amrk

D

davefender

Not sure if I'd be happy seeing another guy with my wife & also don;t think she'd like seeing me with another women. May be worth discussing with her?

R

razor50

I love to see my wife being fucked by other men, we go sex parties lot. Sometimes i see her fuck 10 or men in an evening, so erotic to see her fucking a guy and sucking another one....

G

gr8stuff

It is a razors edge forgive the pun

I have been the additional party a few times and loved it,
especially when both males penetrate at the same time as in a sandwich.

care to be taken not to show affection other than sexual gratification,

had one guy get upset when his partner said how much she loved my cock as she sucked me, this changed the atmosphere of the encounter.

guys be prepared if the other guy is the one wanting the male whilst the female watches.
as he goes down on you close your eyes and wish it was her :)