• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Why Blowjobs Are More Intimate Than Sex, for fun, what your opinion

What more intimate?

• Blowjobs

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Sex

Votes: 12 70.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Just take the time to listen to the video, please comment
What more intimate? Blowjobs or Sex
This thread is for fun and laughs

About the video;- "For as long as we've been comparing sex to baseball, blowjobs have been third base and sex a home run. Here's a compelling argument for why it should be the other way around."

Brontee

Silver Member
Hi Happy Pirate,

Unfortunately we are not able to watch the video's from our work computer. But what's more intimate? Blowjobs or sex? To me it is sex. You can feel, see and enjoy each other. Whereas while giving blow jobs my mind is elsewhere and I usually have my eyes closed.

Brontee XXX

sunyun

Legend Member
I have often wondered about this.

I can see there should be pleasure for both in sex (if done properly), but where is the fun for the lady in a blow job ?

Are there ladies who actually enjoy giving blow jobs (not just say so so that the bloke will feel good and keep making bookings), or are they all faking it ?

My ex would not even consider it - but then she/we were very vanilla.

Unlike sex, there is not even a possibility of any sensation from friction or nerve endings or .......

So what is it all about ?

Cheers.

Onwithit

nights are a waste of time
Gold Member
I would not accept just a blow job although most of my buddy's would.
I'd prefer the whole body feel of sex.
Both are good and I have no problem Kissing afterwards , do you..??
Some men friends I've spoken to say Yuck!! to kissing after, like they're gona eat poison ??? dumb ..

happytimes

what you see is wat you get and alot more
Diamond Member
Hi Happy Pirate,

Unfortunately we are not able to watch the video's from our work computer. But what's more intimate? Blowjobs or sex? To me it is sex. You can feel, see and enjoy each other. Whereas while giving blow jobs my mind is elsewhere and I usually have my eyes closed.

Brontee XXX
yeah agree totally, a blow job can be great but good PSE sex beats it hands down, everytime. Yes i have had soe good blow jobs but just don't compare to good hot sex!!!!

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Thanks everyone for your reply; - personally to me, sex is the most intimate
To Brontee, if you get a chance at home, check out the video, the idea of the video is BJ are more intimate than sex, this view is coming from a woman, in a sense it is a fun video with an interesting
Feminist message.
Cheers and all the Best

Hi Happy Pirate,

Brontee XXX

Reactions: Dez

Lingham

Diamond Member
The video puts forward an interesting argument, but I still think that sex is much more intimate.

Linda

The Wild Child
Legend Member
Blow jobs are always fun
no arguing there
but nothing is more sensual than sex
something about the body contact, cuddle's and kisses is just so much more Intimate
that's why they call it making love
blow jobs and all related matter can help spice things up

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
nothing beats skin to skin smooching...lip to stick is kinda personal but not intimate enough.

Lucy Lake

Gold Member
What a good forum thread.

I had a regular last year who I do not see anymore, but looking up at him through my false eyelashes and him looking down his body at me was one of the hottest experiences I have had. It was so unbelievably intimate I could barely stand to keep eye contact but because it was so hot I could not look away.

There was more intimacy in sharing this with him than with most other experiences I have had as a WL.
The sex was amazing too, but when you are really into someone, nothing is hotter than just wanting to please them, even if they are begging to begin sex to be able to return the pleasure.

When he was torn in that moment, wanting to enjoy it but wanting to return it, the torment in his face and humility in his eyes was just SO SEXY.......

So, I do agree that at times giving head can be more intimate. But the intimacy comes from the eye contact, knowing you are in control, knowing he is torn and letting go of his ego to dominate you sexually and just surrender to you.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Lucy Lake, thank-you for sharing and I do luv your point of view
Cheers and Pass the Rum

I had a regular last year who I do not see anymore, but looking up at him through my false eyelashes and him looking down his body at me was one of the hottest experiences I have had. It was so unbelievably intimate I could barely stand to keep eye contact but because it was so hot I could not look away.

There was more intimacy in sharing this with him than with most other experiences I have had as a WL.
The sex was amazing too, but when you are really into someone, nothing is hotter than just wanting to please them, even if they are begging to begin sex to be able to return the pleasure.

When he was torn in that moment, wanting to enjoy it but wanting to return it, the torment in his face and humility in his eyes was just SO SEXY.......

So, I do agree that at times giving head can be more intimate. But the intimacy comes from the eye contact, knowing you are in control, knowing he is torn and letting go of his ego to dominate you sexually and just surrender to you.

I

I12345

Hi Lucy Lake The comments you have made are probably some of the best I have read on this site ... love your style ... at least worthy of 100 brownie points .. keep these coming ..

sunyun

Legend Member

That is one great answer to my question ! (The question was, 'What's in it for her ?')

Cheers.

Madam Tracey

Cyclone Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
Giving head turns me on, makes me wet.....(might not be the same for every woman)
makes me want to jump on the hard cock I've just created.
Sometimes i just have to restrain myself .....for his total pleasure!!!

Dez

...the floor is lava
Legend Member
I think I relate to giving head as being more intimate that sex because for me, it puts me in a submissive position and mindset very quickly. It's an act of service to please, and being requested to do it is something I enjoy very much. Sex for me, is pretty easy to hide in...I can close my eyes, or be in a position that hides me very easily...I don't have to be on show during a sexual encounter, I can just do as I'm told... or match his energy.

Going down on my partner doesn't allow me to be shy...so for me that's where it becomes more intimate than sex.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Tania, Thank-you for sharing, your point of view is very intimate, thank-you again
Cheers and Pass the Rum

I think I relate to giving head as being more intimate that sex because for me, it puts me in a submissive position and mindset very quickly. It's an act of service to please, and being requested to do it is something I enjoy very much. Sex for me, is pretty easy to hide in...I can close my eyes, or be in a position that hides me very easily...I don't have to be on show during a sexual encounter, I can just do as I'm told... or match his energy.

Going down on my partner doesn't allow me to be shy...so for me that's where it becomes more intimate than sex.

ChelseaBloom

21 yo Sultry Vixen
Gold Member
For me, I enjoy pleasing, rather than receiving (although its good too).. For me I get a lot more turned on, making my guy gasp for air, and clenching the sheets from orgasm. I feel more bonding happening whilst you can make him beg for more and more, I think its because I like to be in control ;)

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Giving head turns me on, makes me wet.....(might not be the same for every woman)
makes me want to jump on the hard cock I've just created.
Sometimes i just have to restrain myself .....for his total pleasure!!!

So if Lego comes out with a new build your own Dildo, you be very interested then. It comes with an 80 page instruction manual.

Madam Tracey

Cyclone Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
Too hard for me Homer...... just easier to to buy one.
I know the frustration (not sexual) I suffer going through an Ikea instruction manual.......
80 pages, I don't think so.
Now there's a good use for a man.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy; Thanks for sharing
Cheers and Pass the Rum

For me, I enjoy pleasing, rather than receiving (although its good too).. For me I get a lot more turned on, making my guy gasp for air, and clenching the sheets from orgasm. I feel more bonding happening whilst you can make him beg for more and more, I think its because I like to be in control ;)

magrov

Diamond Member
I find sex far more intimate but bj's are sometimes all I want. Depends on my relationship with the woman.

magrov

Diamond Member

Sigh. If only there were more like you.