• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Why are we so lazy...

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Went shopping today, the first challenge was to find myself an actual trolley that worked but even more importantly one that was clean. It`s been a long complaint of mine about why is it that people don`t seem to be able to walk an extra 5 metres and return their trolley to a trolley bay. Today I noticed that some are so lazy that they leave their rubbish in it, things such as their used coffee cups, take away bags that they don`t want etc...
Why are people so lazy??

P.S it has been a while since I`ve had a vent...

J

Jazzmine

EUGH Shopping trollies are always rank! I carry hand steriliser, and squirt it onto them and baskets! I brought one of these for shopping with my daughter, so useful!

Infanto Shopping Cart Cover.jpg

P

Perth boy

BB most are lazy because the parants did everything for them.

Happy2

Legend Member
How dare you call me La ....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Oh sorry fell asleep there One of the biggest problems is (To me) parents used
to instil a work ethic which was often reinforced with a bit of discipline Not child abuse, discipline Parents are not allowed or to scared to do so and worse leave the teaching of nearly every aspect of a kids education to the teacher and abrogate all responsibility For teaching their own kids responsibility There are others for that.

Well time for some 2minute noodles But why do they take so damn long to cook I cant wait that long!! (Moan whine grizzle) time for a nap instead

C

colzilla

I'm about as lazy as you can get and I'm also King Of The Under Achievers. Bloody proud of it too.

C

colzilla

When you're dealing with the human race sometimes you just have to set the bar pretty f'n low