• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Who's awake at 3am?

xZaidax

Reception and Bartender in the ACT
Gold Member
General banter:

I've been switched to night shift i wanna know who is awake at this time either for work or just can't sleep.... perhaps you've booked a stunning lady to occupy your time with or maybe you have that special someone?

Just curious how you keep yourselves occupied at this time of night/Day

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
hi there im awake.cant sleep but people who reckon they know my
body than me say i goy sleep problems
just cant sleep not tired had 4 hours solid sleep

xZaidax

Gold Member
hi there im awake.cant sleep but people who reckon they know my
body than me say i goy sleep problems
just cant sleep not tired had 4 hours solid sleep

Depends on what you do for a living, and by the sounds of it you're struggling with the keyboard?

Some people don't sleep much others sleep too much, personally i find it depends on what i do as to how my sleep patterns go.

Dallas

Legend Member
I've been "up" since 3am, I should have logged on here I guess. I don't sleep well on my own, if I lived a bit closer than 3,500km away from LT's I'd be walking in the door right now!! :) Hope your having a good night Zaida :)

Bambi

Creature in the Shadows
Legend Member
lol if im awake at this time on night off it will be beer, munches and a movie in bed

xZaidax

Gold Member
Ahh Dallas that'd be awesome, but you'd pretty much live here if you were any closer :p not that i'm complaining it's always a delight to see you.
Bambi sounds kinda like my nights off, red wine and dessert pizza :p Hopefully my Digital Set Top box is fixed soon, and then i can have t.v again, if not a new set top box or ALL the movies and videogames

A

Al Swearengen

Yeah I'm usually up at 3am when I'm working. I work night shift. Its one of the original reasons I joined this forum.
And I'll be back to work this Thursday.

xZaidax

Gold Member
Yeah I'm usually up at 3am when I'm working. I work night shift. Its one of the original reasons I joined this forum.
And I'll be back to work this Thursday.

I'm working nights this week... have to say it's been a while but i get to see the girls i normally miss and the atmosphere is different. It's a nice change :) just struggling with the am sleep patterns.... get home at 5.30 tired and by the time i'm ready for bed i'm wide awake -.-"

Dallas

Legend Member
I'm working nights this week... have to say it's been a while but i get to see the girls i normally miss and the atmosphere is different. It's a nice change :) just struggling with the am sleep patterns.... get home at 5.30 tired and by the time i'm ready for bed i'm wide awake -.-"

I have exactly the same problem with night shift, I can never get to sleep properly during the day no matter how tired I am. I usually only do night shift when I'm visiting LT's when there's ladies doing the night shift that I want to see, so it brings a whole new meaning to staying up all night :)

C

Contrarian

Many people dismiss talk about lunatics and the full moon - but I actually believe it - when there's a full moon, I don't sleep well.

Even when I've forgotten and can't sleep well and look out the window, it then becomes obvious - there's a full moon.

xZaidax

Gold Member
Haha Dallas that brings a whole new meaning to "working the night shift" >.< yeah i went there.

Contrarian I've found that nights on a full moon tend to be restless as well... there is always something moving but it's suffocatingly so. Many a full moon has been spent staying up and writing or playing xbox or both ^.^

Razdor

Gold Member
My cat is always awake at night, always wanting to chase the other cats for a quickie!

Dallas

Legend Member
At least cats can run around the neighbourhood at night time looking for pussy without feeling embarrassed :)

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- I have to agree with you. Its well known in the pub industry/entertainment industry all around the world. Full moon means;-- more people running around at night, more trade and more Alcohol been sold and lets not forget more gambling. Its something about the moon, it really does bring out the crazzies and it affects a lot of people;-- restlessness, more sex etc
Cheers and Pass the Rum

Many people dismiss talk about lunatics and the full moon - but I actually believe it - when there's a full moon, I don't sleep well.

Even when I've forgotten and can't sleep well and look out the window, it then becomes obvious - there's a full moon.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
At least cats can run around the neighbourhood at night time looking for pussy without feeling embarrassed :)

I am disgusted by female cats looking for a good root. The noise they make, grrr...lol

Dallas

Legend Member
Yes they always seem to want to do that stuff right outside my bedroom window at 4am, and they sound like a child being strangled - what's up with that?

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
You should put some sex toys outside your bedroom window, complete with batteries...

Dallas

Legend Member
You should put some sex toys outside your bedroom window, complete with batteries...

Hey yeah! or what about if I put a sex kitten outside my bedroom window? ... actually I'd like one of those inside my bedroom :)

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
lol...maybe the sex toys would attract some sex kitten wonderin into your bedroom.

xZaidax

Gold Member
Female cats cop it ... they pretty much get the non optional gangbang treatment.

Sex kittens on the other hand... meow :3 A girl that is graceful and flexible with a wild side, that i can appreciate