• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Who will be the First Forum Member to do 10, 000 Post?

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Lana, not only can your new hubby not cook, this is what he did when someone told him to put another shrimp on the barbie.

Tkf3u7a.jpg

Yep, you've scored yourself a real keeper there.

(I might just be a little bit jealous.)

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Not a bad idea I will think on the idea, they could join me in my group Its called Battleaxe

Quite fancy Forum Treasure Yoda our long time Chief will be across the line anyday and we will have three Forum treasures.

Interesting concept........ what does battle axe actually mean lol....

You know me.....I'll only sa
y something when I have something to say...and use an emocon when I actually want to express something.

So I'll get there when I get there......... :)

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
I had Battle Axe put up a few months ago when i was battling with a lot of negativity from the old members about the new members mostly.It was to show them I could take the mickey out of myself.
This thread has helped bring the members together again and the information the new members are now contributing to the forum is making it lively and informative.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
This is certainly one of my favorite Threads. It is very amusing, just full of good humor, 100 of post and a very determined H2.
He showed the world what one man can do and the never give up attitude.
It has many members and it shows how this community will get together and support a fellow member to achieve their goal. Congratulations H2.

"Ahoy and Hello Forum Friends
So here my Question? "Who will be the First Forum Member to do 10, 000 Post?"
Hopefully before the New Year
Let me start with a story and a little history that has occurred on this forum.
Once upon a time approximately 18 months ago our Princes Lana hit the 10,000 post mark, to date no-one has ever achieved such a status, but, the forum was going through a process of change. Hence the internet gods look down at our Princess Lana and her dedicated followers and struck down an evil change upon her. Our Princes Lana suffered, she was knocked to the ground, but, she got-up and brushed herself off, looked upon the heavens, smiled upon the internet Gods and told them sweetly……………………… she will come back."

clapping hands.jpg