• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Who will be the First Forum Member to do 10, 000 Post?

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I have given you another present instead I bought the number of characters down to 12 for a post, you missed my post on the last page.

rickjames

Diamond Member
Happy2 how about posting relevant posts to get your tally up instead of just saying hi to new members who only post once and then for some reason dissappear ;)

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
pandas-clapping-751266.jpg

I know i know...twelve characters...:D:wacky::happy::p

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Happy has been off newbie duty for nearly one week.Rick How do you get new members if you do not engage, yes the engagement is low, but we are working on new levels and going to make newbie's do a review or ten posts before they can see the review sections shortly so they will engage more. A lot of the one posters are owners and massage girls that log in every day, and hopefully learn about their industry and things you guys like and dislike.
It needs an effort for all members to have a productive forum.

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
A free beer from HP But I have to fly to Adelaide to collect it
And I'll throw in some broccoli at no extra charge, maybe even half a carrot if you're lucky -- but you have to collect it in Canberra.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Gee Whiz with mates like yours Happy who needs a loving lady every now and then.If you come visiting before 5.30pm I will give you 25% discount on your first hour.:cool:

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
a11e9-crowd.jpg
Keep going............Ohhh you can have a cold beer, but you need to drink it in Adelaide

XLNC

Legend Member
Gee Whiz with mates like yours Happy who needs a loving lady every now and then.If you come visiting before 5.30pm I will give you 25% discount on your first hour.:cool:
Good on you, Mary-Anne, though I think being the first member to reach 10,000 posts (apart from Mistress Lana, of course, but she is in another league altogether) is such a HUGE milestone, demonstrating immense dedication, unwavering loyalty and total commitment to the forum, that an hour on the house if he books two or more hours would not be inappropriate.*

Whaddya say? Huh? (nudge) Go on, go on, you know there's no one more deserving.

*Should this suggestion be agreed by Langtrees, the prospective winner acknowledges that the previous generous offer of broccoli and possibility of a semi-carrot would no longer be provided free of charge. However, this side serving would be available as an extra.

XLNC

Legend Member
Actually, I meant the first hour free if the booking is for two or more hours. So a 50% discount for a two hour booking, or 33% discount for 3 hours, or (as you say) 25% discount for 4 hours -- though I wouldn't expect any lady would need to put up with him-- I mean, be so fortunate as to enjoy his scintillating company-- for quite that long.

DrakkeN

★Langtrees Offshore Advertising★
Bronze Member
:playful::bumdance: Good Luck to you Mate Happy2.. :) you can do that before 2016 :)

Happy2

Legend Member
Well I wont need much cash will I When I visit next ?
A discount And on top of that A Tonne of DAPSZ
A stubbie of Coopers a head of broccolli and 1/2 a carrot to barter with

I'll be in like Flynn

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- You Two Mupphets.................Go high-Jack another Thread and XLNC make sure-H2 keeps working away, he got until the New Year

mupp4.jpg

XLNC

Legend Member
Ahoy;- You Two Mupphets.................Go high-Jack another Thread and XLNC make sure-H2 keeps working away, he got until the New Year
Whaddya mean? I'm helping him fulfill his destiny with each witty riposte.