• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Who wants a $500-$1000 a week income

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
When the virus cam the ATM machine we have had for over 10 years relationship broke down. Without even a thank you or explanation the machines were stripped 2 days before lock down.
Getting ready to reopen one day soon, I am not comfortable doing business anymore with these people. A machine costs around $20,000. You need around $80,000 to stock the machine and needs a refill 2-3 times a week.
Income is $10 per transaction less 10% for rental space. Lease is 2 years plus.
Machine has earned up to $2,000 per week, the commission per $500 draw down is $10 each time.Times are probably not going to be as good as they once were for a while but estimated income is still going to be $500 per week which is a great retirement income.
Need to live close to Burswood as you do get a few jams that will need clearing, machines give you a print out of balance each day, you will need to register a business name and have a phone number access, this is banks requirements.
I will consider leasing the machine to a forum member, if interested call Langtrees 0487 282 222 ask for Mary-Anne

Sexty8

Sexty8 - you do me , and then I owe you one!
Diamond Member
Thanks, hope you find someone with more self control as Trouble is coming into Langtrees 2-3 times a week you couldn’t walk out without a session so there goes the profit 😜

0ld dog

Bronze Member
hhhmmm! 500,000 to buy a house $500/wk rent if you are lucky.
This sounds like much better cash flow to me.
100,000 in the bank @ 1.5% interest = < $30 per week.
If only 🤔 nope don't have the cash :(