• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

who is more powerful Boys 💙 or Girls 💗...

Shibarig

Silver Member
I love how men are bashed for not having feelings. Reality is we are wired to defend and protect. When real adversity faces the human race it has always been brave men who face it. That is a mental fortitude that should be celebrated and it is somewhat incongruous with being overly emotional.
I look forward to the banter or abuse 😜

Jamie Jackson

Jamie Jackson 💋
Diamond Member
I think men are strong 🍆 when they see naked women. But then I’m stronger when I have them head locked in my thighs 😝.

DickieWu

Gold Member
Like yin and yang ... both sex complement each other. Both sex are equally important to the future of human race.
Most men are stronger in terms of physical strength but a lot of women are good at driving men to get what they want.

"Behind every successful man there stands a woman"​

Both boys and girls are equally powerful because they needed each other to get the job done.

mrys

Legend Member
No question that men bottle up their emotions rather than displaying them. To show emotions in my generation would have been a sign of weakness. Sadly holding emotions in can have explosive consequences. Women are way stronger in multi tasking, determination and stamina. Ask any working mum what her week looks like juggling the needs of others, home, work and self. I don't know how they do it!!!