• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Who is Madame X

german

Silver Member
My German... There's only one way to find out isn't there? So what time can I expect you

Yes but why go if I don't know who's there? Got to see what your buying yeah? If I walk in don't like girls then I feel like a c**t walking out. Is this new place not allowed to advertise the girls? Madame X are you working or just running?

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
Yes but why go if I don't know who's there? Got to see what your buying yeah? If I walk in don't like girls then I feel like a c**t walking out. Is this new place not allowed to advertise the girls? Madame X are you working or just running?

german, RB answered this question earlier but just for you, here is the answer;

Madame X is outed and will be the Madame of Wink Perth, so get round and say hello.

AND you will love all the girls at WINK MASSAGE PERTH

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
But what's a Madame to they work or run sorry mate new to all of this
No problem german, whilst I cannot categorically answer for Madame X, the normal situation is that a Madam or Madame takes care of the girls, takes the bookings and of course the money. Now in the event that Madame X is doing that, do not be disappointed because the girls that are working there and would only be allowed to work there, are the best in the business in what they do.

Yes I know I will get comments on that but they look fantastic, perform to their best and have all worked at one of the BEST places in Perth prior to moving to WINK MASSAGE Perth. I understand that the famous Jaz is going to be there so you should make a booking before she is too busy to see you.

german

Silver Member
No problem german, whilst I cannot categorically answer for Madame X, the normal situation is that a Madam or Madame takes care of the girls, takes the bookings and of course the money. Now in the event that Madame X is doing that, do not be disappointed because the girls that are working there and would only be allowed to work there, are the best in the business in what they do.

Yes I know I will get comments on that but they look fantastic, perform to their best and have all worked at one of the BEST places in Perth prior to moving to WINK MASSAGE Perth. I understand that the famous Jaz is going to be there so you should make a booking before she is too busy to see you.

Fair enough sir I think I will book with jaz once I have contact detales. My son will be there for sure but
I'm actually feel put off by all the secrecy if it's not full service why can't we see the girls? Thought we lived in a day in age were this all wasn't so hush a R&T and massage isn't anything to be disgraced by.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- German, I understand your viewpoint, but, only in the recent couple years have selfies been used with W/L profiles. A lot of women either as FS girls or RnT girls have strong feeling`s about been identified on the internet, they wish not to have their faces seen, and I can understand that viewpoint after all, they all have different lives at home.
I am probably much older than you, when I stated you look for the little funny adds in the personals of the newspaper, you made a phone call, ask them what you are looking for, then go and pay them a visit, trust me things are much better today
Cheers and Pass the Rum

Fair enough sir I think I will book with jaz once I have contact detales. My son will be there for sure but
I'm actually feel put off by all the secrecy if it's not full service why can't we see the girls? Thought we lived in a day in age were this all wasn't so hush a R&T and massage isn't anything to be disgraced by.

german

Silver Member
Ahoy;- German, I understand your viewpoint, but, only in the recent couple years have selfies been used with W/L profiles. A lot of women either as FS girls or RnT girls have strong feeling`s about been identified on the internet, they wish not to have their faces seen, and I can understand that viewpoint after all, they all have different lives at home.
I am probably much older than you, when I stated you look for the little funny adds in the personals of the newspaper, you made a phone call, ask them what you are looking for, then go and pay them a visit, trust me things are much better today
Cheers and Pass the Rum

No, I did that as a young tacker too! But more for prank type calls. I certainly wouldn't want face shots I completely agree that this would only cause conflict if the wrong person was to see it, and a lot of these workers would have people/family not seeing or getting a hold of this, as there is still such a stigma with females in the industry. I meant more the pics like pt use to have and the other parlours have on here but seems this massage palour is a bit more hush and mysterious.

Jaz

European traveller extraordinaire!
Gold Member
Perhaps there is no secrecy and people are reading into it too much? Perhaps it's just that several details (such as rosters etc) simply haven't been fine tuned yet?

Or perhaps there's a big secret conspiracy going on? What would I know, I'm busy at Wink Kalgoorlie today! ;)

Rudyboy

Diamond Member
We are doing this at a very fast pace and we are doing our best to keep up.

We will be having shots of the girls on TS in the next couple of days, but we are yet to firm the roster and we have also to fix up the website to correctly represent what we are doing.

Sorry if this looks a bit amateur, but I can assure you we are working110% on it and it will all become very obvious in the next week.

As we are operating from a licensed venue there will be few issues with the fun police but as always the ladies will be not showing their faces or particular tattoos etc which could make them a target in public.

Looking forward to german jnr visiting and hopefully we will see you too.

RB

Rudyboy

Diamond Member
Jaz,

Stop teasing them with the conspiracy theory LOL....don't you think they have been teased enough buy Madame X's lingerie????

Maybe we will be starring in the new X Files!

RB

Madam

Gold Member

My Dear Dear German....

Please dnt be put off by the secrecy... Take it as anticipation.. For sure you will get to have a sneak preview of or classy beauties. I am on it... Rest assured you will be in my top priority to update. As multi skilled as I am I do aim for perfection.. And that needs time..

german

Silver Member
Perhaps there is no secrecy and people are reading into it too much? Perhaps it's just that several details (such as rosters etc) simply haven't been fine tuned yet?

Or perhaps there's a big secret conspiracy going on? What would I know, I'm busy at Wink Kalgoorlie today! ;)
Maybe I am just seemed a bit hush. I'm a bit strange like that I won't do a online shop if I can't see the produce I'm buying with my own eyes.
This maybe a reason I am single I'm to particular

german

Silver Member
We are doing this at a very fast pace and we are doing our best to keep up.

We will be having shots of the girls on TS in the next couple of days, but we are yet to firm the roster and we have also to fix up the website to correctly represent what we are doing.

Sorry if this looks a bit amateur, but I can assure you we are working110% on it and it will all become very obvious in the next week.

As we are operating from a licensed venue there will be few issues with the fun police but as always the ladies will be not showing their faces or particular tattoos etc which could make them a target in public.

Looking forward to german jnr visiting and hopefully we will see you too.

RB

Thanks RB sorry for being a pain

Madam

Gold Member
Maybe I am just seemed a bit hush. I'm a bit strange like that I won't do a online shop if I can't see the produce I'm buying with my own eyes.
This maybe a reason I am single I'm to particular
Ooooo My Dear German I see it as being picky but hey as a Madame I am to, hence the reputation of Class,sophistication and elegance that Wink is known for...

L

Locoman

So the mystery of Madame X is over and what a ride it was from the rapid fire conversations the first night until the meeting at Wink Burswood it was fun.

All that is left now is to be Winked and for Madame X to deliver her promise after the Winking.

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
So the mystery of Madame X is over and what a ride it was from the rapid fire conversations the first night until the meeting at Wink Burswood it was fun.

All that is left now is to be Winked and for Madame X to deliver her promise after the Winking.
FYI Locoman, Madame X only drinks single malt so you had better bring a good bottle