• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
I am getting heaps of personal messages, and would prefer you to post here, it makes me feel good with all the lovely messages, and Dakota is preening, without her I would not of got around to it for another 4-6 months.

Make my day and let us know if you missed the forum.....

Jayne Darwin

Silver Member
I am getting heaps of personal messages, and would prefer you to post here, it makes me feel good with all the lovely messages, and Dakota is preening, without her I would not of got around to it for another 4-6 months.

Make my day and let us know if you missed the forum.....

I'M NOT GLAD TO BE BACK.....I'M ECSTATIC TO BE WORKING MY SECOND WEEK WITH YOU ALL AT THE CHILL OUT LOUNGE DARWIN....Im sorry but ive secured the best job in the NT
It was meant to be!!! My TWIN is posted on the shopfront...(my boobs ....way bustier ;) Check it; xx

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
Great to see it back now just waiting for my darling girlfriend Feebs to make an appearance

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
as long as im not picked on n sin binned agin im happy its bak
niqab-652842.jpg

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
I am getting over 50 messages a day a pity they dont make a post we need more post action....

randk

Silver Member
Great news that this forum is back, lets get these threads going, so to celebrate I am off to Bentley for my first rub and tug for quite some time, I will report back later.

aussie_single34

Resident kinky pervert
Foundation Member
Definatly

I wasn't a prolific poster in the past
Been here over 12 yrs
Less than 500 posts
So less than 40 per year

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Am I seeing this right????? Its the 1st march NOT April ;)

Phoebe

Legend Member
We can try to catch Happy2's post count now.... :) I think that was the main reason for this re-activation

Phoebe

Legend Member
I was cleaning up bookmarks and thought to myself its been ages since this site was accessed... was going to delete then thought nar it will be dead...

Lana

Madam @ Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
Great news that this forum is back, lets get these threads going, so to celebrate I am off to Bentley for my first rub and tug for quite some time, I will report back later.

and its good to have you back as well randk:D

Happy2

Legend Member
I'm sure with fresh new points of view from new posters like yourself Alisha D The ol forum can once again be a great place