• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Who Gossip More, Men or Women?????..............................

delta.starr

Mature, Sensational, Entertaining Courtesan
Diamond Member
Both but Men are more likely to just pass on information
Women tend to spice up the news

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Here's a cartoon about women gossiping:

Gossip-cartoon.gif

I couldn't find one about men gossiping. Interesting...

So here's a clever quote from a former First Lady:

Eleanor-Roosevelt-quote-about-gossip.jpg

dominique lewis

Silver Member
honestly i think men are worst then woman they try to think they are the superior race but they can just take as long to get ready then us and they can bitch like tomorrow so def men

ziggy

Gold Member
Woman, but recently I am changing my mind, am working with men who like to talk about others. Damn..they letting the rest of us men down lol

SAO26.2

Wiink. I'll Do the Rest
Gold Member
Both men and women gossip the same amount, but what they gossip about is different. Women talk about other women's personal lives. Men are terrible workplace gossips - they spread rumours and look for conspiracies in the smallest of work announcements and personnel movements.

Happy2

Legend Member
Race might be right FB

How many times has your lady in the past said of your love making Slow down its not a 100 mtre sprint

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
50/50 in my opinion. Its all down to individual at the end.

Yes, like so many human traits it is often an individual thing, but in my personal experience in general -- and the OP's question was clearly inviting a generalisation -- women are undoubtedly better at gossiping, especially about other women, noting that gossip by definition primarily relates to people's private affairs, whereas rumour-mongering is applied more broadly. Men can be just as bad at initiating and spreading rumours, but again in my personal experience in general, straight men at least tend to shy away from dissecting other people's personal lives to the same extent as women. In part, I think it may be because we feel uncomfortable and in part cos we just don't care (in the sense that it's none of our business). This is one area where women are indisputably far superior to men. :D

Or maybe I'm just hanging out with the wrong (or right) crowd.

Happy2

Legend Member
My brother is the one Someone tells him something in confidence he just cant keep it to himself He will never mention it down the pub or to his mates But...
Within a day of hearing the news He is on the blower to me Dont you dare tell a soul about this ...