• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Who broke the forum???

Happy2

Legend Member
Dallas !! What the hell did you do???

Sorry Mr D :notworthy:notworthy

As the song goes You dont know what you got til its gone I was surprised how much I missed this great site

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
I believe it had something to do with the upgrade . I think it was offline for 24 hrs

john

T

Tania Admin

The Forum is back * Big sigh * It felt like a week,,,serious withdrawals lol

Dallas

Legend Member
Dallas !! What the hell did you do???

Sorry Mr D :notworthy:notworthy

As the song goes You dont know what you got til its gone I was surprised how much I missed this great site

haha h2 it's ok it wasn't me, even my bad jokes couldn't kill the site for that long ;-))

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
I reckon it's this fluctuation in the weather, sudden cold, then rain, then humidity, causes moist of some wet degree to get into the servers and makes the forum goes wonky shonky.

Dallas

Legend Member
I think it's just all the hot pictures of ladies lately have put too much RAM into the firmware causing the hard drive to become a floppy disk :)

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
so your saying the servers had orgasmic reaction to those sexy pics? I hope it doesn't talk to, otherwise it'd say No.69 is alive. lol

Happy2

Legend Member
All servers should wear protection to prevent such problems/diseases happening
Safe Servers is Good servers

Dallas

Legend Member
I think so Mr H, the sexy pics caused the microsoft dongle to leave the motherbored :)

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Mr D, you mean Microshaft went limbtastic and caused the motherboard to go into post orgasmic shock. lol...

Miss Paris, i bet your pics are part of that cause.

H2 recommendations should be sought, for the sakes of them servers. Server condoms, to protect it from orgasmic meltdown and viral infections. lol

Pariss69

Gold Member
Someone must of been poking around which caused a orgasmic shock and servers to squirt wildly....:)))

Dallas

Legend Member
I think you and Paris are right, the server's expansion slots paid extra for a plug and play joystick which caused its laptop to take a few bytes and act like debugger. Some computers are just deviants :).... sorry Paris's avatar is making me light headed :D

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
So the saying goes "orgasmic spasm is not for the weak server".

I too see 5 star Hilton in that avatar.