• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Where is the article for reduction in mens guts

Happy2

Legend Member
I had penis reduction done in Adelaide
I saw a lovely working girl there But she either had the smallest mouth or longest teeth in the industry
I didn't leave with a shorter cock but definitely thinner

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
You are becoming like Bepp....

ParDon...but i don't have bums like Bepp...his bums would attract wolves...I got droopy cheeks...so we're not the same.

I saw a lovely working girl there But she either had the smallest mouth or longest teeth in the industry

So the poor lady got a mouth full of H2 trimmings? And hair was a bonus inclusion? Hair hair! Yeah yeah!:eek:

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member

O dear how terrible I hope you gave her bum a good spanking for the carnage to the crown jewels
It must have been tasty for the lady to take a bite

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
O dear how terrible I hope you gave her bum a good spanking for the carnage to the crown jewels

He fails to advise this happened at The Paddocks on Bridge road...... ;) for the locals in SA we all know what happens there...

Happy2

Legend Member
She was a very skinny girl Miss M
I think it was the first meat she'd seen in months
Even a cocktail weinie is a meal to a starving person

Numpty

Illegitimi non carborundum
Legend Member
He fails to advise this happened at The Paddocks on Bridge road...... ;) for the locals in SA we all know what happens there...
What happens there?
I’m going soon, find SA a bit boring mostly

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Tell me where the girls go dogging and I will take my dog for a walk there

Girls don't need to.. and every lady I know prefers to have sex in her own house, like a grown up... you know have some wine, some food, sit back on the lounge and start foreplay... you know romance.. NOT jesus my nice skirt just got dog shit on it... and oh hmmm whats that smell.. LOL