• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Where is our beloved Blue Tractor

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Maybe we need our resident German to help us out here, on the Hausen front.... :)

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
Never known you to be drinker, babe. Believe me, that rum won't do you any good.

Not anymore luv but in my naughty younger days yes cocktails was my drink of choice. Now I stick to Diet Coke. One alcoholic beverage I would be on my ear then the medication for my back would not be good

Phoebe

Legend Member
53aca47d5fe95.image.jpg

I think we have found H2......

ozwarlock67

Legend Member
Not anymore luv but in my naughty younger days yes cocktails was my drink of choice. Now I stick to Diet Coke. One alcoholic beverage I would be on my ear then the medication for my back would not be good

I drank with both hands and a foot in the 80s.
Don't have the capacity and tolerance now.

Few schooners watching a pub band or a glass of high quality red with a pizza on a Saturday night is my go now.

Phoebe

Legend Member
biggest_tractor_03.jpg

I just heard from the cocky community that H2 just took delivery of "Big Bud" freaking farmers crying poor all the time.... hmmmmmm