• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Where is our beloved Blue Tractor

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
As I don't pop into visit here much I have noticed we haven't had the pleasure of our Blue Tractor H2. Is he on holidays, hope he is keeping well

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
As I don't pop into visit here much I have noticed we haven't had the pleasure of our Blue Tractor H2. Is he on holidays, hope he is keeping well

I hope its not in a bind! or got caught in a hopper or got hit by a cattle prod...

Miss Monique

Legend Member
O the cattle prod mmmm I was thinking more so one of his dashing tie could have got stuck in the header.
I have not chatted to him in some time so he could be off jet setting the world again

Phoebe

Legend Member
Maybe Happy 2 had a great bumper season and is still counting his $100 bills.... and his fingers are sore from that as it wouldn't be for manual labor... LOL

Miss Monique

Legend Member
That's not very nice darling. I am sure many of us care and miss his presents here

Phoebe

Legend Member
Presents maybe that's why no one had asked anything about H2 he fails to give presents, so his presence is not really missed........ I could be wrong..... LOL

Miss Monique

Legend Member
Presents maybe that's why no one had asked anything about H2 he fails to give presents, so his presence is not really missed........ I could be wrong..... LOL

Thank's for the correction, I shall blame it on auto correct. Must be the computers fault not the silly women typing

Happy2

Legend Member
My dearest HP I am in the land of Rum and Glorious Cigars The hotel even has Rhum punch as a option at the breakfast buffet I Sooooo wish you were here with me Honest Injun

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
OMG he is in the Caribbean, what a Lucky tractor you are.

Caribbean.jpg

My dearest HP I am in the land of Rum and Glorious Cigars The hotel even has Rhum punch as a option at the breakfast buffet I Sooooo wish you were here with me Honest Injun

Happy2

Legend Member
Mr Aitch Pee Remember when you fell down a flight of steps after only 6or 7 pints ?
Even on rum and beer chasers I'm still not doing that!!!!

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
What a memory you have, yes its all true.
But I was drinking Pirate Ale..........
Enjoy the Caribbean you lucky Blue Tractor.
make sure you try the local drinks and then go for a swim.........
Have a fun Holiday H2

diving-ocea.jpg

Mr Aitch Pee Remember when you fell down a flight of steps after only 6or 7 pints ?
Even on rum and beer chasers I'm still not doing that!!!!

Happy2

Legend Member
Oi you of the selective memory It was on our way TO the bar to have a Pirate life beer Which was shizenhausen by the way

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- shizenhausen, Go have a fun holiday. Now its Friday night, I am going to have a nice quiet Beer, so Cheers.

piratelife.jpg

Miss Monique

Legend Member
I think I need some rum after this morning lol cheer up beep come in darling we know you love the forum.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Guys, stop your shizenhousen.
Now everyone chill and have a rum its the weekend after all.......

Like I said all was sweet and quiet, then that blue tractor came along and spread his.......shizenhousen

I need another drink

best-ginger-beer-u1.jpg

Miss Monique

Legend Member
Ginger beer now your talking. My grandmother blew up the shed a few times making that. Enjoy your weekend HP