• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Where is everyone Monday & Tuesday have been extremely quiet.

Langtrees VIP Darwin

(08) 8914 0058
Legend Member
Oh my gosh its been so quiet these past 2 nights. Where is everyone????
I only hope September is better.
To all my lovely ladies, hang in there, you know what they say, Calm before the Storm.
Lets hope anyway
xox

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Thanks John Lou you reminded me of why Sept is such a good month... they get their refunds and have to come and spoil themselves.How many members have done their return yet? How long does the refund take that it has to go into a bank account.Gee I miss the days when we used to cash their refund cheques.......

Amanda Secrets

Diamond Member
It will break before Thursday and we will have a great weekend, if we are quiet, can guarantee every one is quiet, you have to take the good with the bad.
Yep. So true across the board!!! Business is troughs and peaks. A peak always follows a trough!! If its indicative even the city had been quiet and local cabs Have complained about a very quiet few days. So the busy will be upon us real soon !!

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
tax return time is never a good time for anyone

Only if you have to pay!! $$$ Its just not the sex game its loads of industries, I support a few and loads of guys I speak to are worried daily about loosing their jobs from Global Miners to Banks, and small local businesses' men are worried the tap on the shoulder will happen any day, so they are saving money and not doing other things with the cash, go see a car dealer they all say the same, no one is buying, same as housing look Perth housing dropped again. Its a different economy in 2015 to the boom times of the mining industry, even FIFO workers are worried. A really a man would be silly to spend cash willy nilly just in case their job goes.

Canada may enter a recession, and Australia is much the same as them, a 1 trick pony Mining, with not much else to take up the slack when that slows, and we all know anyone older than 35 knows about the recession we have to have now don't we.....

Go for a walk in Hay street mall at lunch all people are doing are eating, I know a lot of women that work in boutiques in Perth and they are saying its the slowest they have seen in years, women are recycling dresses for events, why do most clothing stores have SALE signs that have dust on them they have been there that long..

The only ones that are spending are the Asians, like you see on King street, and the same deal on Collins street melb and Castlereagh streets in sydney same deal. The economy is slowing and I am only going on what I have been advised and saw at the coal face...

Phoebe

Legend Member
GDP figures out to today were down, debt over 1 Trillion, Canada/Brazil in recessions and it looks like Australia is heading the same way.... but prices in Australia are not dropping, Business thinks the Goose is still alive and well... hmmmmm People need to eat, and if married men are using sex services its times like these the wife actually looks more sexier by the day....

And like all industries YOU don't spend all you earn... save for that rainy day... seems like a lot of Working Ladies are panicking due to spending it all...

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
I think it is hard when people are used to the big money/life style to tune it down......however somehow I was born with the "I don't want to spend money unless I have to" (OMG my last undies just went into pieces:eek:) gene.......plus I remember the times when I had to make $10 last as long as possible..........always cater for the tied times.........

Phoebe

Legend Member
Last undies, where from Big W or Target ?? LOL

But yes I agree, Recession is on its way...