• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Where is DEMON

R

RICHIE2012

I sent him a PM yesterday asking the same - no reply.

Perhaps he's spending too much time with the likes of Saige, Ava, et al and hasn't got time to come up for air or to post - perish the thought, then again if he needs a hand with that lot, I'll just have to force myself to come to his rescue - Lol.

:laughing4

S

Saige

This is a conspiracy theory however I have the feeling Demon was another one of the reg posters on here.....just a thought, would nor be the first time!

W

WRXXXR

Last online about 7am yesterday?

I like conspiracy theories.. If he does have 2 user names, I wonder who he could be? Lol

N

Naughty Thoughts

And the sexnut seems to have vanished too?
I can't speak for Demon, but sexnut sent me a pm asking me to delete his account. He gave me a reason which I thought was a good reason but as he did not specifically state that I could share it, I'll err on the side of caution and not repeat it. He left in good standing and is welcome back anytime he chooses to return, should he do so.

Edit: no, don't pm me asking for the reason.

Demon

Legend Member
I don't know where he is.

Been busy elsewhere. Just logged in - first time for a while.

Love a good conspiracy theory, Saige. But not so.

F

Farm Boy

I thought you were out getting a haircut and trying to do something about your fat effeminate looking bum.

S

Saige

Geez Demon...I thought you would play along with me for just a bit longer than that...this could have gone on for days :)